Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont even care that much anymore

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Life’s a fucking joke. Losing the genetic loterry is a joke. I just desensitized myself to everything in life and convinced myself nothing matters. I just coast they laughing at everything and my own misery . Im a subhuman balding framecel manlet and life is a joke

Same. I was angry and sad about my predicament for a while but all I can muster is apathy now. All I hope for is a quick and painless death.

I second this

Same nothing phases me anymore

We have reached acceptance, but we still need to fight for ourselves everyday

656518C0 F722 4C12 B96C F9502A2238F4

im like totally jaded man

I'm fine with not passing on my genes at this point honestly. In just about any other time I would've died due to lack of medicine to keep me alive, nature wanted me dead. Not being able to get women is just the affirmation that I shouldn't pass on my genes.

You've reached the "acceptance" stage....

new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.png

Most incels rope in the "depression" stage.

IT cucks never make it out of the "denial" stage.

Congrats. You have truly ascended.

Fits me to a tee tbh. Humor is the only emotion I find myself feeling these days. Humor is the acknowledgment of absurd , illogical things. Given that the black pill is a great example of logic, and normal human emotions are very illogical, it would make sense that humor would be at the forefront of someone who has desensitized himself to all other irrational emotions; because humor is an emotion that is actually based on logic and reasoning.

Last edited:
yes its time for us to ldar