Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't even care so much about sex, but going thru you whole life without any touch

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Is torture. It turned me into a hardcore atheist, from a formerly religious person.  I don't believe in God anymore.
I used to help people and volunteer too.

I had a fucked up upbringing, raised by women, very weak father that I was told to call by his first name, and my mother was/is and overprotective paranoid schizo that gave me horrible advice about dating and sex.

I have this sick cope that I'll get a second chance at life. Once that dries up I'll rope. I don't have to work though, maybe that is a good thing.

I just want a hug tbh. a long deep warm hug

Validation & advantages everywhere in life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> sex

TheVman said:

Good luck getting a hug from a female in 2018

AnAnonymousPhag said:
TheVman said:
Good luck getting a hug from a female in 2018
I can't remeber the last time i hugged someone. i think when i was around the age of 12 i hugged an aunt or something maybe

Haters seem to make it all about the act of sex, but i just wanna know what its like to hold a girls hand and be seen as more than just an orbiter by females.

Virginp0wers said:
Haters seem to make it all about the act of sex, but i just wanna know what its like to hold a girls hand and be seen as more than just an orbiter by females.

Before the feminsim shit, people dated long term with holding hands and kissing. Sex had a ton of meaning and often reserved for a life partner.