Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't enjoy being a neet

J

Joseph Goebbels

Officer
The actual reality is absolutely no incel enjoys being a neet or hikikomori which is the actual definition

Incels don't choose to neet, they neet because its better then the evil, cruel, cold and bitter world outside which we so traumatically had to endure throughout our lives

So to this I say if you're a neet and in your early twenties you're mostly probably fakecel, why this doesn't count for wizards and people older? Because the world was last miserable back then, back then people had values, tradition, common sense even. Now the Jews have completely fucked reality for truecels to ever have a happy life in the near future, it is such a dull and dark reality I truly wish it wasn't true buf I believe mostly it is

Escaping NEETdom becomes only harder with time, do what's in your power now to make a change

Escaping NEETdom becomes only harder with time, do what's in your power now to make a change
You do not understand.

Incels have almost absolutely no power to change their position in life or anything really. Truecels have been completed blacklisted from everything in life

The life and value of the unqualified incel become less and less each and every single day. With thousands of migrants flooding the border ready to replace the useless incel THERE IS NO FUCKING PLACE FOR US!! To the government we are just a vermin that needs to be killed off as soon as they possibly can get their hands on us

Agreed. I hate being a NEET. I'd love to be an engineer at PEO improving body armor and ballistic helmets (I have a huge interest in military infantry gear) but I can't due to autism and ADHD. I get overloaded with information in school and can't focus more than a few minutes. I can't study anything. All my grades were shit in high school, not a single A. Highest grade was PE and that was a B minus. And I can't do anything physically arduous due to a permanent fracture in my back. Fuck my genetics.

The actual reality is absolutely no incel enjoys being a neet or hikikomori which is the actual definition

Incels don't choose to neet, they neet because its better then the evil, cruel, cold and bitter world outside which we so traumatically had to endure throughout our lives

So to this I say if you're a neet and in your early twenties you're mostly probably fakecel, why this doesn't count for wizards and people older? Because the world was last miserable back then, back then people had values, tradition, common sense even. Now the Jews have completely fucked reality for truecels to ever have a happy life in the near future, it is such a dull and dark reality I truly wish it wasn't true buf I believe mostly it is
It’s extremely boring soul sucking and brutal

Even though I’m not one anymore, I like being alone

Same. I am going fucking insane.

It’s extremely boring soul sucking and brutal
Involuntary neet is perhaps one of the closest things to hell in a 1st world country especially when no money its make it so much more fucking brutal

yea its pretty boring but at least i wont have to deal with getting mogged all the time

As I specifically stated I meant a hikikomori which am guessing you weren't
I once were for three years, it’s not good for your health tbh. But I discovered soo many copes at that time, so there’s bad and good for it

From 2020 till 2023

I would never knew about the Jews and blackpill if I never become a hiki. Real life sure, but like someone said empiricism is not enough . Rationalism is need too like certain philosopher said.

I probaly become a redpill cuck

Or MGTOW coper

I would never knew about the Jews and blackpill if I never become a hiki. Real life sure, but like someone said empiricism is not enough . Rationalism is need too like certain philosopher said.
Same, true but also twitter is the only social media to expose the jews as of recent so I suppose i would've learnt it through there sooner or later
I once were for three years, it’s not good for your health tbh. But I discovered soo many copes at that time, so there’s bad and good for it
Copes are entirely pointless if you have no real interest in them

Agreed. I hate being a NEET. I'd love to be an engineer at PEO improving body armor and ballistic helmets (I have a huge interest in military infantry gear) but I can't due to autism and ADHD. I get overloaded with information in school and can't focus more than a few minutes. I can't study anything. All my grades were shit in high school, not a single A. Highest grade was PE and that was a B minus. And I can't do anything physically arduous due to a permanent fracture in my back. Fuck my genetics.
Same, Id love me a job like this, Sadly my ADHD has fucked me over

I hate being a NEET probably most of all because of the stigma, but I also hated working. Can’t win.

Id prefer that to wageslaving

I love neeting and I want to go full hermit in the woods one day.
My only problem is I don't have enough money to neet and my days of wageslaving are on the horizon.

I'm a 22yo neet but I'm a truecel... they don't hire me because I'm ugly and autistic... wtf????