Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I don’t enjoy anything anymore

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Before being blackpilled i used to enjoy watching documentaries and eating (i was a fat kid). Now nothing makes me feel good except cigarettes, alcohol and music

I will probably drugmaxx and alcoholmaxx. I have nothing to do, nobody is willing to converse with me. Fuck.

Depression is a common symptom of inceldom

Same man, i see everything as a chore

I cope with video games mostly. I smoked but that shit your skin, at least i looks younger my age.

Watching videos/shows and posting on forums is most of what I do. Just temporarily distracts from the nightmare of this life. Every now and then I ride my bike lethargically for like 30 minutes. Normies hang out with friends all day.

What about fap?

I will probably drugmaxx and alcoholmaxx. I have nothing to do, nobody is willing to converse with me. Fuck.
Which ones are you going to try? Be safe and be careful about addictive stuff.

Have you tried Minecraft?

Try osrs or euro truck simulator (two)

i need to be drunk/on drugs to enjoy things

cigarettes are a good cope

Anhedonia comes for us all now and then.

Watching videos/shows and posting on forums is most of what I do. Just temporarily distracts from the nightmare of this life. Every now and then I ride my bike lethargically for like 30 minutes. Normies hang out with friends all day.
Same tbh

You know its over when incels are trying to destructivemaxx and get mogged by others who destructivemaxx better.
Yup I cant cope with drugs and food because of allergies it´s over.

i only enjoy nightcore and waifus ofc 18+ waifus :feelsautistic:

Which ones are you going to try? Be safe and be careful about addictive stuff.
This tbh, when i thought about heroin maxxing i was very careful about it

Anhedonia is a big problem brother, I feel your pain.

Anhedonia as a result of our brains being fried from lack of socializing

I enjoy loneliness and souls games

i need to be drunk/on drugs to enjoy things

cigarettes are a good cope
is there any good cope like alcohol, drugs which doesnt cause worse skin and faster aging?

Before being blackpilled i used to enjoy watching documentaries and eating (i was a fat kid). Now nothing makes me feel good except cigarettes, alcohol and music
I thought you was Muslim

Have You tried vr, it is a bit early in development but it is giga lifefuel to play racing games with it

Do you enjoy posting on here?? :feelstrash:

I hope I dont get to that point

tbh i dont really care about my postcount i just want to save the forum because nobody is replying to posts and stuff :feelstrash:
im replying to everyone to give them notifications and little dopamine

Cope or rope that is our life

When you're incel, everything goes bad for you