Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't despise foids as a whole.

ilikecomputers

ilikecomputers

autist 5'0 framecel
Most foid behaviors are either being brainwashed by feminism or simply human nature. For example, women hating incels us a mix of them being brainwashed into thinking a woman could ever be superior to a man and human nature of wanting the most genetically superior spouse. Foids can be booksmart, but they will never be able to think as deeply as a man, they only see things at surface level. Children are the same, and although children are annoying, i don't hate them.

Human nature for a foid is to:
- find the most genetically superior mate
- produce as much offspring as possible with said mate
- be subservient to men
- be nurturing and caring towards offspring

Feminism brainwashing is:
- women are equal to men
- women can to anything men can do
- there are more important things in life than marriage and children

to a woman feminism dominates human nature.

If you are a straight man you have to be somewhat misogynistic by default

I don't hate anything in this world
"We are feeble vassals of feeble souls"

i still find women annoying and think men are above them, i just dont completely hate them (to clarify)

least obvious infiltrator cunt

Feminism isn't the cause of female corruption, it is only the symptom of female corruption. Fems are toxic whether they are feminists or not.

Why would you think that?

Maybe to be a _successful_ straight men you might have to, but why would any straight man have to be misogynistic? I would rather assume gays should be more associated to it because gays prefer men to women, so they think less of women (as sexual partners). And lesbians are also often men-hating, so it would definitely fit.

You put the gay in gray right there. I used to be a gray and wonder why folks were so aggressive, this is why.
Lurk more.

Most foid behaviors are either being brainwashed by feminism or simply human nature. For example, women hating incels us a mix of them being brainwashed into thinking a woman could ever be superior to a man and human nature of wanting the most genetically superior spouse. Foids can be booksmart, but they will never be able to think as deeply as a man, they only see things at surface level. Children are the same, and although children are annoying, i don't hate them.

Human nature for a foid is to:
- find the most genetically superior mate
- produce as much offspring as possible with said mate
- be subservient to men
- be nurturing and caring towards offspring

Feminism brainwashing is:
- women are equal to men
- women can to anything men can do
- there are more important things in life than marriage and children

to a woman feminism dominates human nature.
Having a better looking face isn't exactly "genetically superior" these foids are just retarded

i can kind of see what you are saying. a hole is not a person, it is an object. a hole operates by instinct to desire chad.

it's like getting mad at a hurricane for destroying your home.

i still hate em regardless tbh.

It's not black & white to me. There's some things I like about femoids & some things I despise about them.