Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I don’t deserve love

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
My genetics an inferior and I don’t deserve to reproduce. I have a multitude of mental health issues and terrible genetics. People like me aren’t ment to reproduce , people like me were supposed to die . Any sub5 male should be euthanised to save them from this torture. I hate this world so much. This world wasn’t made for me. It was made for normies.

I currently have 2 options:

- Rope (looking like the best option tbh)
- See if I can hold out for another 40+ years

It’s so horrible. I have no way out of this misery. I’m to pussy to kill myself. I’m scared of pain and it’s hard to kill yourself without pain. I hate my life so much. It’s over.

love is fake

time to become an alcoholic

Nigga stop insulting yourself ur annoying af we need to start a revolution and end all chads and stacies

Leave soyciety all together and hermitmaxx like I will

Only men love, because love is an idea, a decision and a rational way of living, things which are opposed to foid's brainwiring.

Foids only admire and use men as commodity.

Neither do most normie sexhavers and holes

My genetics an inferior and I don’t deserve to reproduce. I have a multitude of mental health issues and terrible genetics. People like me aren’t ment to reproduce , people like me were supposed to die . Any sub5 male should be euthanised to save them from this torture. I hate this world so much. This world wasn’t made for me. It was made for normies.

It’s so horrible. I have no way out of this misery. I’m to pussy to kill myself. I’m scared of pain and it’s hard to kill yourself without pain. I hate my life so much. It’s over.
Feels man, Its all so tiresome.

I oscilate constantly between ''I'm a disgusting subhuman creature and I don't deserve women's love'' and ''I still have a soul and I deserve happiness and the pain to stop''.

Only men love, because love is an idea, a decision and a rational way of living, things which are opposed to foid's brainwiring.

Foids only admire and use men as commodity.
Love, Romance, all male concepts.

Girls don´t deserve us!

THEY WILL CONDEMN YOUR SOUL

I swear I saw you saying you were like twenty five but yea 5'6 is a death sentence for us in burgerland wage slave for ll or rope is my options.

The concept of "deserve" doesn't exist in the universe, you just get what you get

thERe is a third option.

Move to a country where euthanasia is legal. Probably the safest and most peaceful way of roping.

I don't want to pass my genes on anyway, I wouldn't want my future child to suffer. Not like any foid would want to reproduce with me but yeah

I don't want to pass my genes on anyway, I wouldn't want my future child to suffer. Not like any foid would want to reproduce with me but yeah
Yup

U recon I learn Dutch and move to the nethERlands
Sure. I wouldn't consider roping yet, though. You might regret it once they've injected the needle. Maybe get into something physical like weights or a sport or something. After a gym session I feel way better. This is just a little advice, if you really wanna rope then by all means go for it.

U recon I learn Dutch and move to the nethERlands
In Switzerland, deadly drugs may be prescribed to a Swiss person or to a foreigner, where the recipient takes an active role in the drug administration.

Sure. I wouldn't consider roping yet, though. You might regret it once they've injected the needle. Maybe get into something physical like weights or a sport or something. After a gym session I feel way better. This is just a little advice, if you really wanna rope then by all means go for it.
Okay thx mang

In Switzerland, deadly drugs may be prescribed to a Swiss person or to a foreigner, where the recipient takes an active role in the drug administration.
To a foreigner???

To a foreigner???
You said you are from the UK, you can get euthanized in Switzerland without being a citizen of that country.