Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont correspond with the new rightwinger ethno european identity

44rp3l

44rp3l

Recruit
★★★★★
I am white european but i dont agree with the new Ethno european Identity. They see all Europeans as a single race. For Example they have a Problem with if a white american intermixes with a latino american. But they have no Problem with if a english mixes with a greek. I think that a greek Person and a english Person have more differences in terms of culture and identity than a white american and a hispanic american. I agree in america it makes sense that all white are bassicly the same but for the european continent it doesnt seem plausible to me

Last edited:
I think it's because the genetic distance between some Hispanics is larger (because of Amerindian and Black admixture) making them look visibly different, while the only thing that makes Greeks different from Englishmen is that they have more Neolithic Anatolian.