Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't consciously understand why I want a woman so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I hate interacting with people and being around them. Why do I want a woman so much then?

I don't like or want kids - don't care about legacy or bloodline or whatever.

I don't want companionship - I enjoy spending time by myself. Haven't found one person in this life that I actually enjoyed the company of, except my parents of course but that's because they love and took care of me.

I don't want validation/prestige whatever - I don't want to be validated at all, all I want is a easy, cushy, comfortable life. Don't really care about others' opinion or approval of me.

So what do I want so badly? Yes I want sex very much, but is it just the lack of sex that makes me so miserable? That can't be it can it? Too bad I'm not the type of person to spend my hard-earned money on whores.

'Tis evolutionary, my friend. We are programmed by nature to want women, to reproduce. Without that "program" in us, there wouldn't be any humans.

Because of media

biological imperative
This. We're intrinsically hard-wired to find girls physically attractive and desire sexual relations with them. It's our most fundamental, biological natural instinct.

Like you, OP, I have no interest in having kids, and I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people. But my libido remains high, and this is the difficult part of inceldom - having fundamental biological desires go unfulfilled.

Because of your testicles. Chop them off so u can monkmaxx

I hate interacting with people and being around them. Why do I want a woman so much then?

I don't like or want kids - don't care about legacy or bloodline or whatever.

I don't want companionship - I enjoy spending time by myself. Haven't found one person in this life that I actually enjoyed the company of, except my parents of course but that's because they love and took care of me.

I don't want validation/prestige whatever - I don't want to be validated at all, all I want is a easy, cushy, comfortable life. Don't really care about others' opinion or approval of me.

So what do I want so badly? Yes I want sex very much, but is it just the lack of sex that makes me so miserable? That can't be it can it? Too bad I'm not the type of person to spend my hard-earned money on whores.
you're my favourite poster bro
Maybe 2nd..
@mylifeistrash

Same reason why you want to eat

biological imperative
This. We're intrinsically hard-wired to find girls physically attractive and desire sexual relations with them. It's our most fundamental, biological natural instinct.

Like you, OP, I have no interest in having kids, and I generally prefer spending time alone than with other people. But my libido remains high, and this is the difficult part of inceldom - having fundamental biological desires go unfulfilled.
These boyos are right. Biology is a bitch.

you want women because its in your blood. no need to look for other reasons