Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care why you're incel if you're incel you're incel

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
So if you're an incel because of height, face, mental issues or an unfortunate combination thereof, at the end of the day, you're an incel. Someone who is ethnic and incel because of his face may look at a guy who's normie looking and white but incel because of mental issues and say he's a fakecel. But when it's all said and done, you're both in the same boat.

Pretty much, it’s over

So if you're incel you're incel cuz you're incel, but of course if you're incel you're incel you're incel, then you're incel. What if you're incel but you're incel not so you're not incel but you're not incel so you're incel so you're not incel so you're incel cuz you're incel not incel?

So if you're incel you're incel cuz you're incel, but of course if you're incel you're incel you're incel, then you're incel. What if you're incel but you're incel not so you're not incel but you're not incel so you're incel so you're not incel so you're incel cuz you're incel not incel?
:feelsthink:

It's over for 5'5 stupid growth hormone deficient permavirgin who's somehow balding and acne riddencels

What about a 10/10 mentalcel?

It's over for 5'5 stupid growth hormone deficient permavirgin who's somehow balding and acne riddencels
yes but I'm incel because I'm incel and so therefore I'm incel because I'm incel and incel so, ofcourse, I'm incel.

I'm an incel

Am I an incel?

What about a 10/10 mentalcel?
If you're not getting any women then you're still just as incel as a 5'2, potbellied, bug eyed balding Indian. Your only difference is the possibility of ascension.

Exactly. I dont like when cels only accept those that have the same flaws as them. Im incel not because of my face or height, but because of my proportions and mental state

Memricel

Are you saying that someone can be 6"2 Chad but also an incel because he has mental problems? Because I have to disagree.

If you're not getting any women then you're still just as incel as a 5'2, potbellied, bug eyed balding Indian. Your only difference is the possibility of ascension.
If the guy is clearly retarded I can sympathize, but I can't sympathize with gl guys who are normal and don't ever even try tbh.

Tbh mentalcels aren’t a thing. If you are attractive foids will approach you and fuck you without you having to have social skills at all.

Tbh mentalcels aren’t a thing. If you are attractive foids will approach you and fuck you without you having to have social skills at all.
High IQ

Exactly. I dont like when cels only accept those that have the same flaws as them. Im incel not because of my face or height, but because of my proportions and mental state
Exactl. Some of us will know only that we are incel, not everyone knows the reason that a female’s guts and emotions get all nasty when they see us.

:feelstastyman:

if you dont have sex by 20 youre a proven incel

alright I think I got the point. So you're quoting me to quote me, and so I will quote you in response to your quoting quoting of me quoting me and then me quoting you quoting you quoting me quoting me quoting me quoting me where I will inevitably quote you quoting you quoting you quoting you quoting you and me quoting me quoting me quoting me quoting me

Chad could be a literal retard shitting himself on the floor and he'd still get some foid because "he's so tall and cute".

Chad could be a literal retard shitting himself on the floor and he'd still get some foid because "he's so tall and cute".
Now this is cope, a literal retard isn’t gonna have sex ever

its fun to debate. debating is wasting time and wasting time is coping until we die hopefully of horrible deaths.

I mean if you have something relatively “mild” like Aspergers or something that doesn’t actually mentally impair you then yes

If you have had opportunities to have females but didnt capitalize your volcel

If you say any member of this forum is fakecel or volcel you are cucktear

So if you're an incel because of height, face, mental issues or an unfortunate combination thereof, at the end of the day, you're an incel. Someone who is ethnic and incel because of his face may look at a guy who's normie looking and white but incel because of mental issues and say he's a fakecel. But when it's all said and done, you're both in the same boat.
Based