Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care when unconscious girls get "raped"

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
Many girls who supposedly have been "raped" say they were raped while unconscious, meaning they don't remember it. This raises a question, which is: Why the fuck should I care?

Seriously, why should anyone care when an unconscious girl gets "raped"? They don't even fucking remember it. How is this some life altering traumatizing event for them? I get it might not be a pleasant feeling that someone touched your body without you knowing it, but is it really scarring or life changing?

Sometimes these "rape" victims only know about their rape because someone told them. Now let's think for a second. What if the person who told them was lying? Some girl is now mentally scarred because of something that never actually happened. The truth of whether she was raped or not serves no purpose now because she will feel like it's true regardless. Why should I care when it's simply up to this girl's brain to decide whether she's traumatized or not.

I guess the main takeaway here is, I don't fucking care about girls who get "raped" but don't actually remember it. Their situation is no different than if they simply dreamt they were raped. Either way they have no true memories of being forcefully fucked. If she doesn't remember it, she doesn't have any valid memories to be traumatized from. These girls who were "raped" while passed out should just get the fuck over it since it's not a big deal.

Last edited:
lifefuel for dickcels

people live different lives,
some people may find death/abuse very traumatizing, whilst the war torned children is their day to day life.

Seriously, why should anyone care when an unconscious girl gets "raped"? They don't even fucking remember it.
They only act like they care to bait for attention

Idc abt foids getting raped, it's really their own fault for being whores

true. They walk around naked yet they act surprised when they get sexual attention
fax

Images 5

Idc abt foids getting raped, it's really their own fault for being whores
Truly is. Especially the ones dressed in provocative clothing. They are literally asking for it and it should not be considered a crime when a man "rapes" a woman such as this. Can't be rape if she was asking for it

Truly is. Especially the ones dressed in provocative clothing. They are literally asking for it and it should not be considered a crime when a man "rapes" a woman such as this. Can't be rape if she was asking for it
exactly, it's an invitation

correct, rape is just a minor inconvenience.