Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i dont care what happens to me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
all of this lovesickness and endless yearning that will never be healed. im not going to rope, ill keep trying but i really dont care about my well being anymore. it just doesnt matter in the end. maybe if i dont find a girlfriend ill just become an alcoholic and let it slowly deteriorate me lole. if im going to fall into this lonely hole then why not just indulge in it until my time comes

Wished we could evolve into not needing all this shit :feelsohgod:

You're young, if any has a chance it's you so don't lose hope and keep trying

Don't kill yourself until you reach 35

Yeah you got nothing to lose, go take some risks why the fuck not

You're young, if any has a chance it's you so don't lose hope and keep trying
yeah like i said im gonna keep trying but on the other hand fuck it idrc if i fail i always gotta plan B. copium and more copium

I hate having the desire for a girlfriend because it is simply not obtainable as an incel :(

Im done trying, the game is rigged. Realizing that a Fat Woman fucks chad and some rich Parents kid gets a private drivers liscence and car at 15 just because is just unfair , let alone the kid being status maxed and more well off then you can imagine. LIFE IS RNG

Im done trying, the game is rigged. Realizing that a Fat Woman fucks chad and some rich Parents kid gets a private drivers liscence and car at 15 just because is just unfair , let alone the kid being status maxed and more well off then you can imagine. LIFE IS RNG
Yeah, i've given up already. My appearence is too ugly for this world, i came to terms with the fact, that i'll never expierence intimacy or achieve anything meaningful in life due to my subhuman cursed genes. I also made a final decision, after college graduation, i'd end it.

Why this age specifically?