Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care what anyone says, having sex and children is an incredible achievement

lol basement dweller IQ thread. Women have consensual leg shaking orgasmic sex with normies all the time and almost every ethnic man above 30 is married with kids. It's not an incredible achievement you coping basement faggot. This 70IQ malnourished rickshaw puller I know has 6 kids and I bet my left nut that you life mog him to dark dimension.

This 70IQ malnourished rickshaw puller I know has 6 kids and I bet my left nut that you life mog him to dark dimension.
Would you agree with normie advice that "Anyone can get laid if they completely softmaxxed on everything and lowered their standards" ?

Would you agree with normie advice that "Anyone can get laid if they completely softmaxxed on everything and lowered their standards" ?
No. That's bluepill cope.
Only normies can ascend by softmaxxing.

Its over for Sub-4 face and sub-25 year old guys. No softmaxxing for them.

No. That's bluepill cope.
Only normies can ascend by softmaxxing.

Its over for Sub-4 face and sub-25 year old guys. No softmaxxing for them.
But...this contradicts what you said earlier about the Richshaw Puller with 6 kids considering that he didn't even have to softmax

But...this contradicts what you said earlier about the Richshaw Puller with 6 kids considering that he didn't even have to softmax
But I said sub25 year old. He is older. And to be frank it depends on location too. For example, pretty much every one from 3rd world country can get a wife and kids. There are billions of subhuman ethnics for no reason. But to this forum, its not considered"ascension" whatever so I was strictly talking about getting a girlfriend in the West not a wife.

cope u are. ur Avi is Satanist tbh

massive cope, many people here can go to a shitskin country village and marry a worthless slum bitch. ain't no achievement. I know a gyro cart worker who went to Pakistan and married a foid and impregnated her then ditched her and doesn't send any money for support. this guy is 5'5 manlet curry 3/10 poor piece of shit cunt
So these fuckers not only decided to have kids but abandon them. Recreating the incel cycle. Fucking cunt I'll have his balls removed.