Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care one bit about "my own people"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I don't care about my country or any of it's residents, I also don't care about my race. I'm a Muslim and I couldn't give less fucks about any other Muslims as well. Muslims are currently getting bombed by kikes to oblivion and everyone feels distressed about it but I literally couldn't care less. I have no issues sacrificing a million Muslim just to get my hair back or gain few inches in height

Caring about "your own people" as an Incel is giga-cucked. There are no places for truecels in this world, everyone hates us. Nearly every society is cucked as fuck anyway, worships women and rejects the blackpill

Same. idgaf about the white race or america. death to america. i just care about myself

Me too, I have no loyalty towards any race.

Same I don’t care about the black community. Most are ignorant ass niggers or Boosie assholes.

Based :feelsLSD:

Feeling any kind of loyalty to normies and their institutions is cucked af.

Very based view

I saw @Truckzo at a BLM rally picking up liberal Stacy's

If "my people" really cared about me then why doesn't a female of "my people" go ahead and date me then.

Same. Always felt that way. I find it retarded and cringe whenever I hear certain fags of certain races saying he's "standing up for muh ppl"

patriotism is dead
and any kind of higher cause/idea/virtue that men used to devote their life to was a lie anyway

I don't care about my country or any of it's residents, I also don't care about my race. I'm a Muslim and I couldn't give less fucks about any other Muslims as well. Muslims are currently getting bombed by kikes to oblivion and everyone feels distressed about it but I literally couldn't care less. I have no issues sacrificing a million Muslim just to get my hair back or gain few inches in height

Caring about "your own people" as an Incel is giga-cucked. There are no places for truecels in this world, everyone hates us. Nearly every society is cucked as fuck anyway, worships women and rejects the blackpill
My own people betrayed me and ruined my life

Yes. I'd like to avoid seeing this site transform into a White Nationalist haven. I am not pro-Blasian, yet I dislike JBW and JBWF.

I only care about good looks and personal happiness which are sadly not achievable in this life :feelsrope:

someone once said chads are their own species

Well incels are also their own species so there isn’t a reason to care about normie things at all

someone once said chads are their own species

Well incels are also their own species so there isn’t a reason to care about normie things at all

Exactly, we're our own race of people and we should organise and do what happens to be beneficial for us as a group. Incel Collectivism might actually give up bargaining chips to fight the Matriarchal Chadocracy.

Don't care about your nation, race, religion, or family, none of these experience what we experience. Incel empathy and Incel insurgency are the only answers.

@ThoughtfulCel is this self hate or self love?