Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I don't care if this is weeb crap, this and the entire subreddit are good copes for me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
nice cope

Hey, whatever floats your boat, man

Wholesome. A little too wholesome, for me. But just wholesome enough for you.

Nice pick, but tbh this is my favorite monster girl
Followed by
(and her variant)
I would love Dormous:feelsohh:

The description on these monster girls are amusing, the writer is always very considerate of uncertainties a reader may have for a monster girl they like:feelskek:. For example most would think a Dormouse will be a deadfish on the bedas she is usually asleep but then this follows
Regardless of whether or not they are sleeping, a monster's instinct naturally shakes their body, ensuring that the sex is not just one sided, and the man can enjoy the pleasure of making love.
:lul::feelsokman:

I would love Dormous:feelsohh:

The description on these monster girls are amusing, the writer is always very considerate of uncertainties a reader may have for a monster girl they like:feelskek:. For example most would think a Dormouse will be a deadfish on the bedas she is usually asleep but then this follows :lul::feelsokman:
If I had to pick one series that perfectly captured all the variations in the tastes that men have for a perfect GF/wife, Monster Girl Encyclopedia would likely be the one I'd pick. I wish that had been our reality instead tbh.