Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don’t care if I was fucking 75 years old

Initium

Initium

Captain
I don’t care if I was 75 years old, untill I get teen love and a virgin foid the desire for such a thing will NEVER go away.

I want teen love, I never got my teen love voucher redeemed. I never got the teen love card hole punched. My teen love developmental milestone didn’t get reached. It didn’t get checked off the list.

I’m deficient in teen love and I’m middle aged now. I still need it though.

It’s the only thing in love that I truely desire. Don’t give AF about cars or houses or clothes or any other BS. Just need 1 teen love please.

Fuck agecucks, fuck society.

It's brutal. As we age, the gap between the aging body and underdeveloped psyche grows and grows. Nothing except getting out needs fulfilled will fix this

Age of consent where I live is 16, so it’s still possible, even if normie’s shame me fuck them I need teen love

It's brutal. As we age, the gap between the aging body and underdeveloped psyche grows and grows. Nothing except getting out needs fulfilled will fix this

Exactly, even more brutal my libido isn’t as high and my body is not as strong and lean as it was in my teens so I won’t get to experience the same high I would even if I got it now.

Exactly, even more brutal my libido isn’t as high and my body is not as strong and lean as it was in my teens so I won’t get to experience the same high I would even if I got it now.
Same. I'm only 19, but from all the health issues I have, loneliness, and insomnia I'm aging much faster. My libido is not what it used to be and I can't cope with tons of fapping a day anymore, sadly. Plus, it doesn't even feel that good anymore or get nearly as hard

If we die without experiencing teen love it would be a cosmic injustice, I better get 72 virgins for compensation

Same. I'm only 19, but from all the health issues I have, loneliness, and insomnia I'm aging much faster. My libido is not what it used to be and I can't cope with tons of fapping a day anymore, sadly. Plus, it doesn't even feel that good anymore or get nearly as hard

19 is too young to give up bro, your still a TEEN. It can still happen god willing

its brutal but true that teenage love only exists in teen years, the innocence and the great passion, adulthood is all about transactional superficial exchange with foids.
Age of consent where I live is 16, so it’s still possible, even if normie’s shame me fuck them I need teen love

It's crazy how there are musicians who are 60+ years old and still writing songs about the sexual experiences they had as teens. That just shows how important the teen love pill actually is. It literally is the greatest thing you can experience as a human being, and we will never experience it.

It's crazy how there are musicians who are 60+ years old and still writing songs about the sexual experiences they had as teens. That just shows how important the teen love pill actually is. It literally is the greatest thing you can experience as a human being, and we will never experience it.
I haven’t given up hope yet, not untill I’m dead

I don’t care if I was 75 years old, untill I get teen love and a virgin foid the desire for such a thing will NEVER go away.

I want teen love, I never got my teen love voucher redeemed. I never got the teen love card hole punched. My teen love developmental milestone didn’t get reached. It didn’t get checked off the list.

I’m deficient in teen love and I’m middle aged now. I still need it though.

It’s the only thing in love that I truely desire. Don’t give AF about cars or houses or clothes or any other BS. Just need 1 teen love please.

Fuck agecucks, fuck society.
exactly

EGGGGGGSSSSSACKTLY

19 is too young to give up bro, your still a TEEN. It can still happen god willing
I haven't fully given up yet. It would take a stroke of very good luck for things to improve tho