Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't care about the soul

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
It doesn't matter what situation I will find myself in. I don't care either way, I am careless. The soul is cheap, and this life is ugly. No better then the cockroach who feasts on the garbage. These whores deserve everything that comes to them. I have the soul of a chad, but the body of an inkwell. This life is not my own.

Not even alcohol makes me happy anymore. There truly is no end to this suffering.

I feel you bro. I think so too, I have so much extreme resentment and depression from it, I have met some actually beautiful women inside and out, like they were genuinely good people with similar ambitions yet I was held back by the fact that my appearance isn’t that of an attractive man. i would have so much love to give. I would build my whole life with her. if only my genetics had allowed me to have features that align with the conventional attractiveness.

this is the most brutal blackpill for me, the fact that no matter how good your soul is, if u don’t look good, you’re finished.

Just messaged the redhead whore again. Don't give a fuck what happens to me.

I feel you bro. I think so too, I have so much extreme resentment and depression from it, I have met some actually beautiful women inside and out, like they were genuinely good people with similar ambitions yet I was held back by the fact that my appearance isn’t that of an attractive man. i would have so much love to give. I would build my whole life with her. if only my genetics had allowed me to have features that align with the conventional attractiveness.
If they are "good people" how come they judge you for something that is out of your control? :feelshehe: Some food for thought

Just messaged the redhead whore again. Don't give a fuck what happens to me.
Gave her the middle finger and told her to suck my cock. I have nothing to lose anymore.

Warner Bros Dancing GIF by Joker Movie

I also don't care about the soul since it doesn't exist

If they are "good people" how come they judge you for something that is out of your control? :feelshehe: Some food for thought
it’s human nature man, we’re visual, we’re drawn to things that are visually appealing, it’s painful reality.

it’s human nature man, we’re visual, we’re drawn to things that are visually appealing, it’s painful reality.
"human nature" is no excuse for gods poor creation

"human nature" is no excuse for gods poor creation
yes that’s true, all i can really do is improve my appearance via gymaxxing, luckily I have an athletic frame so I have a good foundation

yes that’s true, all i can really do is improve my appearance via gymaxxing, luckily I have an athletic frame so I have a good foundation
Hope you ascend brocel :feelsYall: it's over for me

Sacrificed myself for the blackpill cause

Remember me brocels once the cops show up :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

@Uggo Mongo pin worthy?

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@FAT LINKS NIGGA
@Regenerator
@copemaxx9002
@wereq
@DarkStar
@Subhuman Niceguy
@clocked

I have the soul of a chad, but the body of an inkwell.
Its so suifuel that our cursed flesh prisons limit our egos so much, making us shriveled up zombies rather than allowing us to meet our highest needs. :feels::feels::feels:

Its so suifuel that our cursed flesh prisons limit our egos so much, making us shriveled up zombies rather than allowing us to meet our highest needs. :feels::feels::feels:
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@FAT LINKS NIGGA
@Regenerator
@copemaxx9002
@wereq
@DarkStar
@Subhuman Niceguy
@clocked
I don't look awful now, but I was skinny af and looked bad during my formative early teen years, and that screwed me up for life

Yes, personality/soul worth nothing, only thing that worth are:
1. Your looks
2. Where you live

It doesn't matter what situation I will find myself in. I don't care either way, I am careless. The soul is cheap, and this life is ugly. No better then the cockroach who feasts on the garbage. These whores deserve everything that comes to them. I have the soul of a chad, but the body of an inkwell. This life is not my own.
I used to feel similar. I felt like becoming feral. Getting back to my old job helped ground me and normify me a bit.

I don't look awful now, but I was skinny af and looked bad during my formative early teen years, and that screwed me up for life
How did you get the glowing name text? I reached 10k posts and I still don't have access to this feature :feelstastyman:

I used to feel similar. I felt like becoming feral. Getting back to my old job helped ground me and normify me a bit.
It only makes you feel like a slave. I'm a wage cuck as well, and every day makes me want to kermit sewER slide hardcore. I do not feel grounded from anything in this life. All comfort is meant to distract you from what life actually is. A hell realm.

True, Were chads trapped in incels body.

Im wondering what you look like now. Could you draw a sketch like @Liu KANG did?

How did you get the glowing name text? I reached 10k posts and I still don't have access to this feature :feelstastyman:
Go to account details and you will immediately see username styling based on ranks

Im wondering what you look like now. Could you draw a sketch like @Liu KANG did?
Hell nah. I ain't doxxing myself, and I'm shit at drawing. I'm probably a 4.5/10 most of the time because of my acne, but am probably a 5/10 when the acne isn't as bad and I slept ok. My face used to look weird because I was so skinny, but it looks much better now that I'm a more normal weight

no dude.. i’m genuinely attracted to thier souls… one of my main drives to improve it what could be if i do
Give it time. Things will change.