Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't care about femoid sexual trafficking

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
Apparently, feminist femoid cunts are trying hard to demolish prostitution, or preventing it from being legalized because they are in the notion that legalized prostituion promotes femoid sexual trafficking. To that I say: who the fuck cares? Femoid are sexual objects in nature, so men utilizing such objects to its greatest ability should be celebrated and encouraged, not downright shunned or rejected. 

The real reason that feminist femoids are trying to do this is not because they care about femoids who are taken as slaves -- they couldn't care less about them. It's because they want to maintain the monopoly they have in the current sexual market. I mean, just think about it for second: men who are not able to get pussy for free/or who are not interested in relationships have to resort themselves to hiring prostitues to fulfil their deserves. If that option is taken away from them they will have no choice but to settle with some 2/10 jabba the slut cuntrag to get some action once a months while beta providing her in return. Incel men on the other hand, who are not even able to get into a relationship, will have no choice but to starve to death without even experiencing what pussy feels like. 

Seriously. Fuck feminists. Fuck feminist supporters. Fuck femoids. Stop trying to take away the only option we have to experience some pleasure, you cunts.

Feminists don't want males to be happy

Circlemarveljerk said:

Not just feminists women in generell.

Lookismisreal said:
Apparently, feminist femoid cunts are trying hard to demolish prostitution, or preventing it from being legalized because they are in the notion that legalized prostituion promotes femoid sexual trafficking. To that I say: who the fuck cares? Femoid are sexual objects in nature, so men utilizing such objects to its greatest ability should be celebrated and encouraged, not downright shunned or rejected. 

The real reason that feminist femoids are trying to do this is not because they care about femoids who are taken as slaves -- they couldn't care less about them. It's because they want to maintain the monopoly they have in the current sexual market. I mean, just think about it for second: men who are not able to get pussy for free/or who are not interested in relationships have to resort themselves to hiring prostitues to fulfil their deserves. If that option is taken away from them they will have no choice but to settle with some 2/10 jabba the slut cuntrag to get some action once a months while beta providing her in return. Incel men on the other hand, who are not even able to get into a relationship, will have no choice but to starve to death without even experiencing what pussy feels like. 

Seriously. Fuck feminists. Fuck feminist supporters. Fuck femoids. Stop trying to take away the only option we have to experience some pleasure, you cunts.
femoids, if the world were perfect, SHOULD be given to us. distributed like Halloween candy: take one.  Prostitution should not only be legal, but governmentally enforced.

Circlemarveljerk said:

All femoids in general don't want us to be happy, to be honest.

cyborgglory said:
femoids, if the world were perfect, SHOULD be given to us. distributed like Halloween candy: take one.  Prostitution should not only be legal, but governmentally enforced.

I agree.

Every man should be given one bitch each. The world would be a better place I'd that happened.

Yep, when boys and men die in hundreds, they are lumped as 'people' and is just a foot note in the article. While theres 3 paragraphs on the girls and why the west should intervene to protect our princesses

Remember bring back our daughters? Thousand of boy and men dies due to terrorism, but when a couple of girls get kidnapped? Its an outrage and a massive social media movement that shook the world.

Women are the primary victims of war, jfl.

>implying "sex trafficking" exists and isn't just a buzzword that used up whores that regret it use to play the victim
It's the same shit as "rape", the vast majority of "rape" cases aren't the women getting raped but just fucking a sub 8/10 subhuman and then regretting it.

Don't believe anything whores say.

Void said:
Yep, when boys and men die in hundreds, they are lumped as 'people' and is just a foot note in the article. While theres 3 paragraphs on the girls and why the west should intervene to protect our princesses

Remember bring back our daughters? Thousand of boy and men dies due to terrorism, but when a couple of girls get kidnapped? Its an outrage and a massive social media movement that shook the world.

Women are the primary victims of war, jfl.

Society never cares about what happens to men, or their problems. Society only concern itself with femoids. It's pathetic.

Lookismisreal said:

Agreed, if I want to pay some Stacy to fuck me I should be able to.

No it's degenerate. Women should not be able to make money from being born a female having a hole to fuck and it empowers a culture where it's deemed acceptable for women to commit adultery.

jagged0 said:
Agreed, if I want to pay some Stacy to fuck me I should be able to.

Pretty much brotha.

Sex trafficking is a myth.
It's really just glorified word for slut transport, and whole "slavery" part is a meme used in countries where whores get punished, so as to make themselves victim and avoid punishment.
They all do that shit willingly, trust me.

Lookismisreal said:

I couldn't give a shit about them, either. Although if I knew that the girl I was fucking was trafficked it would get my cawk harder, LOL.

A femoid would never put her neck on the line for an incel, or even any man, unless it's a Chad she's in love with. Even then most femoids will cower like the weaklings that they are.

knajjd said:
ignoring the fact that sexual trafficking is barely even immoral, how could any incel even give a crap about anything "bad" that happens to a female? that vile creature hates you and would like to see you dead along with every other subhuman in the world. they are the enemy. the more atrocities are upon them, the better.

Cucked Incels who don't hate femoids care about cum dumpsters alot.

Sex trafficking is incel empowerment feminists hate that, that is why this gynocratic western society has banned this practice.

Feminists and their allies are a cancer to the society.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Feminists and their allies are a cancer to the society.

They need to be purged before they plague the world even more.

Lookismisreal said:
They need to be purged before they plague the world even more.

Unfortunately that's not going to happen. The bluepill runs too deep into modern-day society.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Unfortunately that's not going to happen. The bluepill runs too deep into modern-day society.

Hopefully, society will get nuked so this degeneracy finally ends.

feminists and normal wyrmyn are behaving like sluts, they wonna get rid of the competition.

Lookismisreal said:
Hopefully, society will get nuked so this degeneracy finally ends.

Can't wait for Kim Jong Un to nuke us all.

Women don't care about what happens to me, so why should I care about what happens to them?

Minjaze said:
Women don't care about what happens to me, so why should I care about what happens to them?

Precisely.