Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Don't Care About Evolution

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Why should I care about something gives no benefits to me? Only attractive men are getting the femoids, people like me are eliminated. Even governments don't allow me to donate sperm. I want every femoid to die, even my stupid mother. If I can't get sex nobody shouldn't. When I'm outside I hate every couple I see. I hope every femoid dies and human species will extinct.

Why should I care about something gives no benefits to me? Only attractive men are getting the femoids, people like me are eliminated.
survival of the fittest :feelsUgh:

When I'm outside I hate every couple I see. I hope every femoid dies and human species will extinct.
This.
I also hate when I see couples especially young ones. Whenever I see them, I curse them to death.

Why should I care about something gives no benefits to me? Only attractive men are getting the femoids, people like me are eliminated. Even governments don't allow me to donate sperm. I want every femoid to die, even my stupid mother. If I can't get sex nobody shouldn't. When I'm outside I hate every couple I see. I hope every femoid dies and human species will extinct.

what is your avi from

Evolution is gonna go on with or without humans.

The problem right now in the world is that there is too much to go around. So there is not enough selective pressure.