Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I don't care about dying and Im not afraid of death.

• Thread starter reallyunfuckable
  • Start date
reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
I literally have no reason to live and im already planning suicide soon. My mom is the only thing that keeps me from roping and I love her but my life just has no meaning. Everyone I met is happy, dating, some even having kids, partying, and in my whole life i was treated like shit except for my mom. And my dog. I fucking love my dog.

Other than that i just don't care if I die, i don't like living anyways, im not scared of guns, knifes, anything, I just want a way to end my misery. Im not scared of robbers, hitmans, thugs.
Never been able to conquer my dreams, my hopes were thrown away like trash, just like my life. More than 20 years fucking thrown away.

Good luck with the suicide thing

I love my mom and dog too

Other than looksmaxxing we don't have any reason left

>No mention of dad
Found the nigger.
I love him too. Didn’t mentioned him because OP didn’t mentioned his dad

Suicide isn't heinous because weapons are scary. Suicide is heinous because it's the wasting of a life. If you don't have any reason to die other than "why live," you're not ready to die.

Suicide is stupid, might as well do something productive before you live.

Do you like yoga? I certainly don’t. If you share my sentiment maybe you could do something, in minecraft.

I literally have no reason to live and im already planning suicide soon. My mom is the only thing that keeps me from roping and I love her but my life just has no meaning. Everyone I met is happy, dating, some even having kids, partying, and in my whole life i was treated like shit except for my mom. And my dog. I fucking love my dog.

Other than that i just don't care if I die, i don't like living anyways, im not scared of guns, knifes, anything, I just want a way to end my misery. Im not scared of robbers, hitmans, thugs.
Never been able to conquer my dreams, my hopes were thrown away like trash, just like my life. More than 20 years fucking thrown away.
If that's true then take a bunch of risks and become a Heisenbergcel like with how he knew he was gonna die so took risks and didn't care bout da consequences and he gained from that. So if u rlly feel this way then do what he did

Suicide isn't heinous because weapons are scary. Suicide is heinous because it's the wasting of a life. If you don't have any reason to die other than "why live," you're not ready to die.
I really appreciate everything people like you do, and I know you all have the best intentions in the world and I thank you all for that, but i dont have a purpouse in this world, i have nothing, i never conquered my dreams no matter how much i tried, im fucking miserable dude, my life was fucking thrown away. Just a life of misery
If that's true then take a bunch of risks and become a Heisenbergcel like with how he knew he was gonna die so took risks and didn't care bout da consequences and he gained from that. So if u rlly feel this way then do what he did
fucking love breaking bad ngl

I really appreciate everything people like you do, and I know you all have the best intentions in the world and I thank you all for that, but i dont have a purpouse in this world, i have nothing, i never conquered my dreams no matter how much i tried, im fucking miserable dude, my life was fucking thrown away. Just a life of misery

You have dreams?

Same boat, my mom and dog is the only thing that attache me to life, other than that there is really no reason or purpose for an ugly sperg manlet, i wish i had a fucking shotgun.

Suicide is stupid, might as well do something productive before you live.

Do you like yoga? I certainly don’t. If you share my sentiment maybe you could do something, in minecraft.
I tried, I swear
You have dreams?
I have a dream of having a family, but thats fucking impossible in 2020, plus i wish i could work in the cinema industry, as a director, writer, or actor, because i love writing stuff, i tried doing acting tests in everywhere i could go, but everyone rejected me because of my fucked up face, plus i was born with a hormone condition which makes me super skinny no matter how much i eat, which means i couldnt defend my self from bully's beatings and defend myself in the street
Same boat, my mom and dog is the only thing that attache me to life, other than that there is really no reason or purpose for an ugly sperg manlet, i wish i had a fucking shotgun.
oohhhh brother we shall finally rest in piece

Last edited:
You ARE afraid of life