Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t care about all male oppression and here’s why

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
I don’t care what chad / good looking men have to go through. They can go fuck themselves, and quite frankly they deserve it for hoarding all the women.

Yeah fuck it, why caring about something that effects yourself?

44275.jpg

Goes well with the thread you just made, ngl.

Chad’s problems don’t affect me though
What problems does Chad have? Having too many sluts wanting to suck his cock? It’s ugly males who are oppressed and humiliated in this society.

What problems does Chad have? Having too many sluts wanting to suck his cock? It’s ugly males who are oppressed and humiliated in this society.
Just look at Andrew Tate, dudes complaining about hypergamy as if it affects them.

Just look at Andrew Tate, dudes complaining about hypergamy as if it affects them.
This bald normie has every reason to complain, foids will either use him financially or straight up reject him.

It affects us too though.