Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't blame short women for not liking short men

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I know why short women adore tallfags so much. Short women know, either consciously or unconsciously, that if they have a boy with a short man, that child is likely to be considered a pathetic parody of a man that will suffer immensely. He's more likely to be bullied growing up, be unnatractive to the majority of women, have less opportunities for jobs, among many other negatives.
I do think, however, that if short and average women don't want short men, then tall women should be a short man's option. It's a scenario where both parties are obviously not going to be with their ideal partner but where they both make a compromise and can have children that are at at least going to be average height.

Which one causes a boy to grow up to be short more?

6 ft 2 man having a baby boy with a 5 ft 1 woman?

Or

5 ft 4 man having a baby boy with a 6 ft 0 woman?

Curious about this.

I blame women for being priviliged, yet they still dare to complain about muh being a woman

bro this is retarded circular reasoning. If foids didn’t hate short men so much, then things wouldn’t be so hard for their short kids.

bro this is retarded circular reasoning. If foids didn’t hate short men so much, then things wouldn’t be so hard for their short kids.
This is the sexy son hypothesis.

Foids want to produce sons that other foids will breed with.

tall women should be a short man's option

There is no advantage for her to choose a partner to produce shorter offspring than she could otherwise, because being taller is always advantageous -- up until the 7 foot-something barrier, but these heights are so rare that foids' personality detectors didn't evolve to register tall=bad for any height. Foids are thus biologically inclined to seek taller and taller mates, it's a fisherian runaway, sexual selection without brakes or limits.

Do you know mostly shortcels have also short mothers? JFL.
I think this.
Don't underestimate a mother's height.

Last edited:
H

Or

Curious about this
Height i think comes from maternal side

Or

Curious about this.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure it just comes down to luck in both cases

I know why short women adore tallfags so much. Short women know, either consciously or unconsciously, that if they have a boy with a short man, that child is likely to be considered a pathetic parody of a man that will suffer immensely. He's more likely to be bullied growing up, be unnatractive to the majority of women, have less opportunities for jobs, among many other negatives.
I do think, however, that if short and average women don't want short men, then tall women should be a short man's option. It's a scenario where both parties are obviously not going to be with their ideal partner but where they both make a compromise and can have children that are at at least going to be average height.
Genetic engineering is getting better and better hopefully soon we will be able to completely edit a babies genes completely before birth. Maybe then manlets like me will have something less to worry about

Its not just the foids fault in this instance because other faggot males also make fun of manlets

Its not just the foids fault in this instance because other faggot males also make fun of manlets
Yea it's like an arms race. Other women are going to be reproducing with taller males so she's going to want to do the same in order to compete so that her children don't fall behind.

I blame them, I blame all of them. I get height-mogged by toilets all the time, today I was standing in line to buy some ice cream and some White toilet who was 6'2⅓ just looked at me in disgust because she's only slightly taller than me. If you're short as a man (which differs per location, here in my country it's shorter than 6'4) then you are treated as sub-human almost exclusively by toilets. I've had only a few men joke about my height, the ONLY two I can remember we're fellow Red Cross volunteers and one was a lean tallfag with an ugly ass girlfriend who mocked me for my height (he's 6'4 or something, literally only two inches taller than me but treated me like a dwarf). None of my taller male friends ever mocked my height, ever.

I know men who are 5'1 and 4'11 and these men told me that other men never mock them about their heights, it's exclusively toilets, even toilets shorter than them.

The reason why we don't feel like "real men" isn't because other men make us feel down, it's because toilets shame us.

Fuck toilets, especially short toilets. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

A 4'11 toilet actually mocked my height last month, let that sink in, I'm over a foot taller than her yet she insists on mocking my short stature and my insecurities surrounding it. :reeeeee:

She wears sneakers with multiple inch lifts yet mocked ME for my height insecurities despite her having her own. :feelswhat:

Toilets love shaming men.

Yea it's like an arms race. Other women are going to be reproducing with taller males so she's going to want to do the same in order to compete so that her children don't fall behind.

Imagine if you're a 5 foot tall toilet, you see that no short men are getting any dates and all your female friends mock the few friends who dare to date shorter men behind their backs, you know that they literally describe us as genetically inferior because of our heights, but they get a pass because of their pussy card.

Would she want to bring in a son into this world who will suffer like all the men she enjoyed torturing?

Even if she doesn't hate us, she wouldn't want our seed because she knows that all other toilets will be disgusted by her son's mere existence.

Short toilets should just off themselves out of the gene pool if they hate us so much. :feelswhat:

normie males are brainless foid worshipping faggots. height is only significant for them because foids like it

Nah fuck that, I blame them. If they wouldn’t care so much about height, men wouldn’t be so conscious about it in the dating.

Nah fuck that, I blame them. If they wouldn’t care so much about height, men wouldn’t be so conscious about it in the dating.
Normies will chant “it doesn’t matter bro” til the end of our species, but women place HEAVY emphasis on a man’s height. As a man, your height determines your value to the tribe.

I blame them. I like shortnwomen

Honestly, I hate the tallfags more that take the easy way out and choose to reproduce with them.

Or

Curious about this.
Top one

its a endless repeating cycle of suffering they can just not fucking reproduce so I DO BLAME WOMEN