Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I dont blame chad I blame social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
its not chads fault for this happening i would instead blame smartphones/dating apps and making the internet more accessible to normies this is what caused the explosion of hypergamy

chad is just the after affect of it all you even see chads mismatched with ugly beckys all the time because even stacys hypergamy has risen all because of the smartphone

100%

This process is bigger than any individual.

If you were born into a Chad body you'd be a fool not to make use of your gifts to the fullest.

I blame my parents for spawning me with objectively inferior genes. Social media made things better for me in a way because without it, there would be a lot less incels in the same boat as me. But yes, in the sense of damaging society, social media does suck.

I blame nature that created shit genes

Curiously, Stacies are the ones who are more likely to chase bucks/status before looks. Of course, they mostly still only date men who are at least above average in looks, but they look for the "most successful" among the Chads instead of looking for the Chaddiest of the Chads like most Beckies do since they already live on the easy mode and can secure any guy they want.

Chad is not innocent, however Hypergamous roasties and paypig simps are the real sources for this hyperinflated dating and sex market we are currently witness to