Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I don't believe "Looksmatchs" Exist (Controversial)

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
Unless it's twins who look almost identical. Male & female faces look different all of the time. There for "Looksmatchs" Are a contradiction. Even in the past couples weren't "Looksmatched" The men lead with their money & status while the women lead with their looks. In the past before dating apps & social media & femoids inflated egos due to simps & simping it was common for men to date women who were 1-2 points above them on the looks scale. For example a 6/10 man would date an 8/10 women while a 3/10 man would date a 5/10 woman.

The concept of "Looksmatchs" Just comes across as low IQ. Just say you'd prefer a 5/10 man to date a 5/10 woman & a 3/10 man to date a 3/10 woman. It's far less confusing.

10.1.0.jpg
80s family

This man today would be browising .is.

Maybe his descendants.

And brutal glasspill, by the way.

All the couples I've seen mostly have a htn and mtb

over for clonecels

I think the 'looksmatch' theory is generally advocated as a reaction against hypergamy, not necessarily an absolute ideal

saying that foids won't date their looksmatch makes the point that foids all aim above them towards various chads, in a way which leads to disorder in the sexual market

but yea, a patriarchal society generally won't be that strict about looksmatches, because women will be distributed based on other things as well