Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I don't believe in truceldom

Maxmaxxing

Maxmaxxing

Greycel
Going to preface this with: I'm not saying you can self-improve your way out of being a trucel, and I'm also not advocating violence.

Something's occurred to me the more I think about criminal sexuality. If you look at your average goon-level gang member for example, most of them are otherwise unattractive be they manlets etc, in fact I wouldn't hesitate to say many of them wouldn't receive any female attention if not for their reputation as criminals. If we look at Elliot for example, women ended up expressing interest in him only after he'd horrifically massacred a bunch of people, they wouldn't otherwise have given him a second look. In the pre-modern era any time things got this out of balance there were straight up wars.

So if we hypothetically took a trucel, and had him commit some amount of 'attractive' crime (i.e: not some boring shit like fraud), I propose that said trucel would begin to have women interested in him.

dark triadmaxxing is the last option

brb raping your mother to see if that will make me more attractive

Your replies are always so burutal
he trusts his massive post count and even more massive online time. he thinks no one can ban him.

i see the same confidence in rich fat fucks

mf is too fckn strong

Not the case tbh. Wont work for everyone, normie tier dudes perhaps. But you've got to obtain a level of status with it too along with not looking like a complete and utter mess. A genuinely ugly guy doing that stuff just becomes the evil ugly devil they already assumed you to be and can come with unneeded consequences. Guys often caught up in drugs and stuff who arent attractive, the female attention they get is simply because they supply them. Think prostitution with drugs instead of money as the transactional medium. If their supply dries up, their attention disappears. Not to mention that you cant just plop yourself into a lifestyle like that, people who try will get laughed out the door faster than they try to get in. I dont consider it good advice to lead guys down this path of false hope. It will only get them in a lot of shit.

- Turn on any video game
- Create an incel commando
- Darktriadmaxx
- Foids love us and we have a cult following us

Not to mention that you cant just plop yourself into a lifestyle like that, people who try will get laughed out the door faster than they try to get in.
There's a crime for everyone, Ted Kaczynski was basically an autist who almost pinkpilled himself and he wouldn't have fit the 'gangbanger' lifestyle, but after he killed a bunch of people he got all the hippie-girl attention. The first time a woman expressed any interest in him was explicitly due to his crimes.

Think prostitution with drugs instead of money as the transactional medium. If their supply dries up, their attention disappears
Sure, but if we stretch the idea of prostitution that far, then basically all relationships become prostitution. Women will even leave chad if the 'tingles' supply runs out for too long, making it transactional to an extent.

Not the case tbh. Wont work for everyone, normie tier dudes perhaps. But you've got to obtain a level of status with it too along with not looking like a complete and utter mess. A genuinely ugly guy doing that stuff just becomes the evil ugly devil they already assumed you to be and can come with unneeded consequences. Guys often caught up in drugs and stuff who arent attractive, the female attention they get is simply because they supply them. Think prostitution with drugs instead of money as the transactional medium. If their supply dries up, their attention disappears. Not to mention that you cant just plop yourself into a lifestyle like that, people who try will get laughed out the door faster than they try to get in. I dont consider it good advice to lead guys down this path of false hope. It will only get them in a lot of shit.
Only patriarchal societies work for ugly men since they will be paired with their looks match in an arranged marriage or socially enforced dating at a young age. This is why traditional societies were the fairest. A return to such a system and some amount of reduction in technology will improve the world.

There's a crime for everyone, Ted Kaczynski was basically an autist who almost pinkpilled himself and he wouldn't have fit the 'gangbanger' lifestyle, but after he killed a bunch of people he got all the hippie-girl attention. The first time a woman expressed any interest in him was explicitly due to his crimes.
didnt he just shut himself off?

Sure, but if we stretch the idea of prostitution that far, then basically all relationships become prostitution. Women will even leave chad if the 'tingles' supply runs out for too long, making it transactional to an extent.

well sure to some degree most human interactions are transactional. But theres a big difference between them liking a wrap in your pockets and actually liking you.

Going to preface this with: I'm not saying you can self-improve your way out of being a trucel, and I'm also not advocating violence.

Something's occurred to me the more I think about criminal sexuality. If you look at your average goon-level gang member for example, most of them are otherwise unattractive be they manlets etc, in fact I wouldn't hesitate to say many of them wouldn't receive any female attention if not for their reputation as criminals. If we look at Elliot for example, women ended up expressing interest in him only after he'd horrifically massacred a bunch of people, they wouldn't otherwise have given him a second look. In the pre-modern era any time things got this out of balance there were straight up wars.

So if we hypothetically took a trucel, and had him commit some amount of 'attractive' crime (i.e: not some boring shit like fraud), I propose that said trucel would begin to have women interested in him.
I'm 5'3 and everyone at my work disdains me already. No one in my family takes me seriously. My dating life?

Non existent.

Even if this were true, what would be the point of female attention when you're gonna be stuck in the slammer for the bulk of your life?

brb raping your mother to see if that will make me more attractive

04E9DC39 516A 4A81 8033 0F9C1B64386E

didnt he just shut himself off?
That was later in life. He wrote quite a bit about being unable to get any interest from women during his time before that, to the point where he considered sex reassignment to attempt to relieve his sexual frustration.

well sure to some degree most human interactions are transactional. But theres a big difference between them liking a wrap in your pockets and actually liking you.
I'm not sure that women are actually capable of making this distinction. Misattribution of arousal and all that.

Even if this were true, what would be the point of female attention when you're gonna be stuck in the slammer for the bulk of your life?
Conjugal visits for good behaviour, also just having any attention in the first place goes a long way.

That was later in life. He wrote quite a bit about being unable to get any interest from women during his time before that, to the point where he considered sex reassignment to attempt to relieve his sexual frustration.
Utterly brutal. Statusmaxxed af
I'm not sure that women are actually capable of making this distinction. Misattribution of arousal and all that.
:feelshaha:

My respect for Kaczynski just dropped by a bit.
Are you saying that women are actually attracted to money? I always thought they simply settled for money.
Conjugal visits for good behaviour, also just having any attention in the first place goes a long way.
I still don't think I would commit an "attractive" crime as you put it just for conjugal visits. Besides, I'm not convinced that many foids would keep up such visits for years.

In order to pull off any form of maxxing, you still have to be tall. The only short gang members that pull foids are celebrities, but as we know being a celebrity makes the rules of dating not apply to you.

My respect for Kaczynski just dropped by a bit.
Eh people do stupid shit sometimes, I won't hold them to it as long as they regret it.

Are you saying that women are actually attracted to money? I always thought they simply settled for money.
Women are attracted to power, money, genetics and aggression. When women settle for money they're expressing a practical preference but the core attraction is still there, i.e: I like men with money who are physically attractive, but the physically attractive men don't have money and I need more money, so I will take the less physically attractive man with more money.

I still don't think I would commit an "attractive" crime as you put it just for conjugal visits. Besides, I'm not convinced that many foids would keep up such visits for years.
You wouldn't, and I don't think you should, but the point I'm making is that it would fix the inceldom at the expense of literally everything else. It's like the nuclear button for incels.

You wouldn't, and I don't think you should, but the point I'm making is that it would fix the inceldom at the expense of literally everything else. It's like the nuclear button for incels.
I'll keep it in mind as a potential plan C should it ever come to that