Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dont believe in JBW, but life would be a little better if I was white

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
if I were white I wouldnt have to deal with the stereotypes that comes from being curry. my chances of getting laid would be greater than 0 rather than 0. women and ethnics would look at me in admiration. women would have a love-hate relationship with me. they would hate me for my past colonization that m yrace did but secretly get wet about it. I would statistically have a better chance at being president. being low inhib would be easier for me. even though I may still be incel, I wouldnt be as badly hated on than if I were white

oh and I could also travel to ethnic countries and get worshipped. any ethniccel could confirm to you that ethnic communities think about and admire whites alot. whites arent oppressed

It'd be immensely better but honestly I prob wouldn't be here if I were just a tallfag

if I were white I wouldnt have to deal with the stereotypes that comes from being curry. my chances of getting laid would be greater than 0 rather than 0. women and ethnics would look at me in admiration. women would have a love-hate relationship with me. they would hate me for my past colonization that m yrace did but secretly get wet about it. I would statistically have a better chance at being president. being low inhib would be easier for me. even though I may still be incel, I wouldnt be as badly hated on than if I were white
Pretending whites have no advantage on the dating market seems just as unreasonable as pretending ugly, autistic whites are godkings of the ethnic world, eliciting moans and shivers in every ethnic foid their eyes fall upon.

white = volcel, unless turbo manlet or mentalcel

White chad > tyrone/chang

But still only in that scebario does it help.

the only race that matters is chad.