Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don’t believe anybody that calls themself truecel

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I don’t believe anybody that calls themself truecel anymore because nowdays everybody calls themself truecel then when they reveal themself they end up being a low tier normie real truecels don’t gotta say they’re truecel because they know it.

I call myself a truecel

A little gift.

My height makes me a truecel, find me a foid willing to date a halfling and i stop calling myself a truecel.

I’m the only truecel on here.

Most self-called truecels just call themselves like that in order to be more accepted in the community

Don’t you call yourself a truecel

I consider myself an incel but real truecels dont even know they are truecels due to the fact of how bluepilled they are

I don’t believe anybody that calls themself truecel anymore because nowdays everybody calls themself truecel then when they reveal themself they end up being a low tier normie real truecels don’t gotta say they’re truecel because they know it.
I consider there to be a difference between a regular "incel" and a truecel; you don't have to be a truecel to be on this forum, according to my definition. :feelshehe:

I consider there to be a difference between a regular "incel" and a truecel; you don't have to be a truecel to be on this forum, according to my definition. :feelshehe:
That’s not my point my point is that everybody claims truecel status nobody just says “ I’m an Incel “

That’s not my point my point is that everybody claims truecel status nobody just says “ I’m an Incel “
I know; I was just stating my point for anyone trying to claim that everyone here specifically needs to be a "truecel" in response to your thread. :feelswhere:

I dont know the difference between an incel and truecel, isnt the point that both cant get any?

I’m autistic + ugly i can call myself a truecel.

I would never call myself a truecel, just an incel. I am hyper aware of the incel hierarchy, with truecels sitting at the top. The more incel attributes you possess, the higher you sit on the rankings - though, in some cases, you only need 1 or 2 potent attributes to sit higher than most. My issue is being autistic, that is all - it is debilitating; I am not higher on the ranking than a short guy or an ugly guy, despite my shortcomings. I have sympathy and empathy for all cels and their unique plights.
Dungeondragon one of the most Intelligent members on Incels.is

Am a trucel I know what I am and that's it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back