Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I don't agree with Islam and burkhas but

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
I have to admit seeing women wearing skimpy clothing, almost to the point of indecent exposure is annoying. Seems like they have to 24/7 market their sexuality. I have always disliked people who seem desperate for attention and these women are attention whores, literally. Does anything else matter to them except showing off their curves? They really are like fembot foids, constantly needing their attention fix.

Maybe the reason a lot of us hate foids is because we hate narcissists who need attention and validation 24/7

As of lately, I've been trying to make an Incelibate Caliphate in my lucid dreams. I hope I can make a thread about it.

no one is going to wear any burka or niqab now , jfl if you think foids are going to go back to the old ages

To be honest, even as a german Nazi I'd rather marry a fully veiled woman with a nikap, blind date style, than a western bitch. Do you know surprise eggs? You don't see the woman before marriage. Is a problem. But the cool thing about Islam is that you can have 4 wives. If 3 are ugly it doesn't matter because one out of 4 will definitely look reasonably good. At least naked good enough to get an erection, I think. And if you kill one to make room for a new concubine hoping that the new one will look hotter, that's no problem in Islam either. You only have to say she cheated. Sometimes I really think about going to a mosque and saying the shahada. But I don't have enough money to buy 4 wives from their daddies for marriage to do this try and error thing until I have 4 hot wives. An incel cannot afford the real Islam stuff.

Last edited:
Burka sex (in video game)

This will be reality for western Europe in a few decades
jfl if you think even islamic countries are going to have niqab and hijab in the next years .prepare your self for a nice reality check buddy

jfl if you think even islamic countries are going to have niqab and hijab in the next years .prepare your self for a nice reality check buddy
What do you mean by that ? In some islamic countries like Iran or Afghanistan women are forced by law to wear a hijab

What do you mean by that ?
islamic traditions in middle east are falling even faster than my mental health . just come here to see foids showing half of their boobs and their bellys in the street and colleges
In some islam countries like Iran or Afghanistan women are forced by law to wear a hijab
those countries are having a massive economical crisis .taliban won't be able to keep things together for two long . soon enough they won't be able to maintain their food supply and would try to start jihadi fighting in other countries . with less man power and more hunger and poverty they will fail to attack any other nation whish will lead to their destruction
also you may like to have a look at women-only middle east and north africa social media to see these "modest girls"

The Iranian leadership would not crack down so harshly if they were not sure they could stop this Western feminist subversive agenda. There live the last heroes of manhood. I hope the Revolutionary Guard will soon put an end to the feminist mob there in a hail of bullets. That's what the West should have done 150 years ago, when women demanded the right to vote. Shoot the talking cunts, force the rest into marriage with real conservative mens! Unfortunately, the men did not act to stop this plague. But maybe we can catch up on that when the men finally let their testicles grow again.

Last edited:
I hope the Revolutionary Guard will soon put an end to the feminist mob there in a hail of bullets.
whish will never happen ,you can't keep them silent for ever especially with their number rising up and the jewish support they get from america . one day the iranian goverment will wake up finding no young men supporting it and then it will collapse like every conservative system in the world .it's just a matter of time

whish will never happen ,you can't keep them silent for ever especially with their number rising up and the jewish support they get from america . one day the iranian goverment will wake up finding no young men supporting it and then it will collapse like every conservative system in the world .it's just a matter of time

I think it's going to die out soon. As a German, I constantly see the alleged "avant-garde" of people who are said to yearn for Western values. Here refugee brothers kill their sisters if they dress western or start a love affair with German boys. Even turkish dudes in 3th generation do that here! No Islamic law dictates that here. They do that on their own. Where they come from, family pressure is even harder. The kikes could still try so hard. I don't think that in countries where a mere denunciation means stoning or the social exclusion of entire families, Jewish propaganda will change very much.

Last edited:
As of lately, I've been trying to make an Incelibate Caliphate in my lucid dreams. I hope I can make a thread about it.
Just become a Goa'uld System Lord Theory.

Just become a Goa'uld System Lord Theory.
Is somebody are playing EVE-Online here? I went to a nice 0,5 system with a huge number of moondrills and can give you barges. Only 8jumps from jita and 1 jump from lowsec. Have a relation to a razor corp in their I was before invasion and relatoins to a important corp of NC (the invaders lol ;) they telled me its better to leave Razor before invasion) if you want go to Nullsec. As a former ganker I also have still raltions to the 2 biggeste ganker Alliances in the game. Safety and Novus Ordo. Contact me with eve-mail to my char Dirty old Alf

Last edited:
Is somebody are playing EVE-Online here? I went to a nice 0,5 system with a huge number of moondrills and can give you barges. Only 8jumps from jita and 1 jump from lowsec. Have a relation to a razor corp in their I was before invasion and relatoins to a important corp of NC (the invaders lol ;) they telled me its better to leave Razor before invasion) if you want go to Nullsec. As a former ganker I also have still raltions to the 2 biggeste ganker Alliances in the game. Safety and Novus Ordo. Contact me with eve-mail to my char Dirty old Alf

Sorry Sir. I do not play Eve Online.

I have to admit seeing women wearing skimpy clothing, almost to the point of indecent exposure is annoying. Seems like they have to 24/7 market their sexuality. I have always disliked people who seem desperate for attention and these women are attention whores, literally. Does anything else matter to them except showing off their curves? They really are like fembot foids, constantly needing their attention fix.

Maybe the reason a lot of us hate foids is because we hate narcissists who need attention and validation 24/7
islam has got some things rights. i dont think women should have to dress up like batman but they shouldnt be allowed to dress like a hooker

no one is going to wear any burka or niqab now , jfl if you think foids are going to go back to the old ages
ofc they wont willing do it. men will have to force them as always

To be honest, even as a german Nazi I'd rather marry a fully veiled woman with a nikap, blind date style, than a western bitch. Do you know surprise eggs? You don't see the woman before marriage. Is a problem. But the cool thing about Islam is that you can have 4 wives. If 3 are ugly it doesn't matter because one out of 4 will definitely look reasonably good. At least naked good enough to get an erection, I think. And if you kill one to make room for a new concubine hoping that the new one will look hotter, that's no problem in Islam either. You only have to say she cheated. Sometimes I really think about going to a mosque and saying the shahada. But I don't have enough money to buy 4 wives from their daddies for marriage to do this try and error thing until I have 4 hot wives. An incel cannot afford the real Islam stuff.
Embrace Buddhism

They shouldn't be wearing whore clothes, but also no burka or hijab.
Normal jeans with hoodie is good enough

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back