Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don`t understand men who have a wife and yet didn`t beat her up (at least once).

John"

John"

Greycel
Especially if she was an active fornicatress who was filled with semen, she needs to be slapped at least once a day(in the morning for example).

A real Christian or Muslim woman would know that her husband is her superior and that she should obey him. There is nothing wrong with a little violence/abusing for fun.

A man who has a wife and does not beat her is not really a man.

True, I beat up my wife everyday for some good exercise

I wouldn't certainly like seeing my dad beating my mother — who supported me during the worst times. She still treats me better, and probably understands my KHHV status.

A man who has a wife and does not beat her is not really a man.
Ive heard this same sentence many times from my female cousins, even some foids said it on the national TV. Some women like violence, they get wet from it.

This happened daily in my home.

You're glowing, sir.

i didnt like seeing my parents fight as a child, so if i were a chad or something i wouldn't hit my wife; i think in the past i would have agreed with you but i deeply hope to someday have a family (by cope)

but its over anyways so it doesnt matter

actual chad can control his gf by just existing, needing to do anything is retarded and autistic caused by low neurotransmitters

Especially if she was an active fornicatress who was filled with semen
Then she shall be brutally mutilated and executed and sent to hell. 'Beat her up' doesn't come close to covering it for a real man. Other than that I heartily agree.

I could never even imagine seeing my dad hit my mom, not everyone has anger issues

the smart ones don't get caught

Do you know what is restraining order, and what are the consenquenses of it?

Not possible anymore thanks to feminism

Do you know what is restraining order, and what are the consenquenses of it?
Chris brown beat Rihanna and he turned out fine

Pussywhipped cuckolds

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back