Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dodged a red flag

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I talked to a girl for several days, so I thought 'fuck yeah let's step up the game'. So I sent her memes, and she told me she is trans.

Time to abandon the ship.

EDIT I WANTED TO SAY HE!

I know that feel bro, i get matched with landwhales and trannies all the time.

I know that feel bro, i get matched with landwhales and trannies all the time.
My online dating experience in a nutshell. Dude, I feel sick to my stomach right now, no joke. The fact that I already had plans to meet that person irl makes me sick now. Biggest turn-off is to tell someone you're a trans/lesbian/gay or whatever.

Wait.

You "talked?"

On phone? Or online text?

Anyway. Im sorry for your loss

Dodged a red fag!

Wild stuff bro
It's not wild until you realize that your only matches are from landwhales and trannies.

I take care of my body, I go to gym, I lift heavy. I also do regular sprints on treadmill (it helps with building hamstrings and glutes too, not just shredding body fat). I am not autistic, I can actually hold a conversation very easy. The only downfalls that I have are my looks, my accent and the inability to express my thoughts properly in English. I do much better in my native language (yeah, a no-brainer) but I really wish I could slay in numbers only if I talk in my native language.

It's not wild until you realize that your only matches are from landwhales and trannies.

I take care of my body, I go to gym, I lift heavy. I also do regular sprints on treadmill (it helps with building hamstrings and glutes too, not just shredding body fat). I am not autistic, I can actually hold a conversation very easy. The only downfalls that I have are my looks, my accent and the inability to express my thoughts properly in English. I do much better in my native language (yeah, a no-brainer) but I really wish I could slay in numbers only if I talk in my native language.
Sure.

Ofc.

What is wild, is that you are still trying!

How the fuck are the so many trannies?

How the fuck are the so many trannies?
I think they at least quadrupled in numbers in the last decade. I heard about trannies and maybe seen one in real life during the 00’s. Now I see like 2 of them every time I leave my house and discord and other sites are full of them.

Did she look like a girl in her pic?

Don't you have to list your sex on a dating profile? You should have talked shit about not wanting to stick your penis into a rotting hole