Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I do steroids, AMA regarding steroids

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Go ahead and ask questions about steroids. I’m not an “expert” but know a great deal. I’m in a good mood, now is your chance.

did they make ur wrists bigger

No. I actually have very small wrists for my size. Cope: in bodybuilding having small joints is good since it makes the muscles look bigger.

Your balls shrink?

No. I actually have very small wrists for my size. Cope: in bodybuilding having small joints is good since it makes the muscles look bigger.

ok so steroids will do nothing of value for me then. Increasing my wrist size is the only thing i care about in this world at the moment tired of getting stares and laughter at how unbelievably thin and subhuman they are

Your balls shrink?
A little but not much because I use hcg which is a drug to keep natural test going. If you use steroids without something like that then yes balls will shrink a lot.

I'm going to use primo and test the rest of my life once I get my hands on them.

I'm going to use primo and test the rest of my life once I get my hands on them.
Nice. I will use test the rest of my life. Primo I will do a ~12 week cycle in the summer next several years. When I get my primo I am going to order a test kit to make sure it’s legit.

Nice. I will use test the rest of my life. Primo I will do a ~12 week cycle in the summer next several years. When I get my primo I am going to order a test kit to make sure it’s legit.
Based. If it's real let me know where it's from. Doing primo for a 12 week cycle once a year should be enough to keep your gains, and will have low side effects.

Based. If it's real let me know where it's from. Doing primo for a 12 week cycle once a year should be enough to keep your gains, and will have low side effects.
I will let you know. Primo is great. Very safe and builds quality lean muscle. Just expensive as fuck!

I will let you know. Primo is great. Very safe and builds quality lean muscle. Just expensive as fuck!
Thanks bro. I know it's expensive, having enough to afford a 12 week cycle is another thing I have to work on.

If i inject but don't work out will there be effects?

If i inject but don't work out will there be effects?
According to a study I read yes. But would be a waste imo, why not workout. You will actually get results unlike being natty.

Where could one find steroids in the USA and how much are they? Looking to possibly use HGH or something similar (not too hard on the body and more towards the natural side)

Any other recommendations?

Where could one find steroids in the USA and how much are they? Looking to possibly use HGH or something similar (not too hard on the body and more towards the natural side)

Any other recommendations?
They are all over the internet. Some are cheap and some are more expensive. Hgh is very expensive and who knows if what you’re getting is pure or underdosed.

How old were you when you began juicing. How were you introduced. Would you recommend it?

What is your stack, no pct except hgh during cycle? And did it change your behavior/affect your personality?

What is your stack, no pct except hgh during cycle? And did it change your behavior/affect your personality?

So this is what they meant when they said "improve your personality."

I wanna run a beginners test cycle. About 500mg/week but I'm too scared of balding.

What steroid should i take for losing bf and what should i take for gaining muscle mass.
I have different health conditions pretaining to my brain,will taking steroids kill me because of that?

How old were you when you began juicing. How were you introduced. Would you recommend it?
Used some prohormoes in my 20s. Then in late 30s got test prescription from a doctor. Highly recommend
No pct because I never come off. I use hcg not hgh. It’s a drug to keep balls from shrinking and to keep natural test production.

Test improved my anxiety and mood and made me a little more assertive.

Are you more horny then before?
How do you deal with it? Except fapping like a crazy monkey?

Do you think you are losing your hair?

Do you Gymcel purely for yourself and your own wellbeing, or as a cope to try and attract females?

Go ahead and ask questions about steroids. I’m not an “expert” but know a great deal. I’m in a good mood, now is your chance.
based as hell. I will do roids as well in a few years

I heard they cause infertility

Bicep reveal when?

Did someone inject it into your butt?

Are you more horny then before?
How do you deal with it? Except fapping like a crazy monkey?
Yes. I do fap a tiny bit more but not a lot more. It would not increased my libido not only wanting it more but I’m more willing to do more disgusting things and fuck a less attractive woman. How do I deal with it? Lol I don’t, I just suffer tbh.
Do you think you are losing your hair?
Slightly but that was before the test. I still have most of my hair...for now.
Do you Gymcel purely for yourself and your own wellbeing, or as a cope to try and attract females?
Tbh both. Originally when i started lifting 20 years ago it was to put on size before going to wrestling school (which I never did go to). Then second I thought it would attract girls. Over the years I came to like lifting as a hobby. So the best way to explain it is that if lifting would do absolute zero as far as attracting girls I would still do it because I learned to enjoy it.
I heard they cause infertility
They can but I don’t care. Also hcg helps with maintaining fertility.
based as hell. I will do roids as well in a few years
Good for you. What is your age and height?
Bicep reveal when?
Not for a while tbh. When I get close to 10% maybe.
Did someone inject it into your butt?
Nobody ever injected for me. I injected myself since day 1. I have injected in my glutes but prefer the shoulder.
What steroid should i take for losing bf and what should i take for gaining muscle mass.
I have different health conditions pretaining to my brain,will taking steroids kill me because of that?
Ask a doctor about your health concerns. An internet search will tell you which are for bulking or cutting. Too many to name here.

Last edited:
Probably not, but I'd imagine that the increased muscle mass and increased load on the wrists would slowly cause them to widen a bit over time.

Do people treat you differently after you've used steroids for awhile?

Probably not, but I'd imagine that the increased muscle mass and increased load on the wrists would slowly cause them to widen a bit over time.

Do people treat you differently after you've used steroids for awhile?
No but I’ve only been on less than a year and just trt dose so the changes are very subtle. Will be doing a bigger cycle later.

Do you think it's worth it?
Ain't steroids a waste of time when you're ugly?
I'm about to start it early September and still not sure if it's worth it.

It's really a waste if you're anything but a professional athlete or a competitive bodybuilder.

imo

I guess it’s up to the individual but to me it’s absolutely worth it.

Dumb question but whats the difference between SARMS and ROIDS and which is better if you don't wanna lose your hair and balls?

Dumb question but whats the difference between SARMS and ROIDS and which is better if you don't wanna lose your hair and balls?
Sarms are marketed as only working on muscle tissue rather than all body tissue. The theory behind this is less side effects. Many are suspicious of this claim. I would treat sarms with the same caution as steroids. I have not used them but I have some Rad-140 I will be using in a couple months.

How long did it take for your abs to show?

Last edited:
How has it affected your temperament? Confidence? Negative thoughts?

How has it affected your temperament? Confidence? Negative thoughts?
More assertive. Before I was very passive and avoided conflict at all costs. Overall mood has improved and less anxiety.

More assertive. Before I was very passive and avoided conflict at all costs. Overall mood has improved and less anxiety.
That sounds great... I need to get my testosterone checked tbh, have a feeling I'm in the low-range group. TRT seems to do wonders for these types of people.