Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I do respect women (not a bait thread!)

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Those that respect themselves, by not being degenerates. Unfortunately, though, practically none of them fit this description.

Those that respect themselves, by not being degenerates. Unfortunately, though, practically none of them fit this description.
I agree. However I also respect literal prostitutes.

They are degenerates, but at least they don't try to pretend they're not. I get where you're coming from.

That number is astronomically low

I respect 0.00001% of foids.

Prostitutes=Same as normal foids but charge less money for sex overall (no betabuxxing needed long term) and will fuck ugly males. Also at least they’re honest

I respect foids that won’t fuck dogs

so none

i have a mixed opinion, in that i could never marry one, but they can at least act cordial to their clients, and they are open about what they do. still trashy though
religion is dying, so no way to control females

I respect foids that have vaginas that don't smell like pickled fish.

A female respecting herself in 2020 JFL.

I've always wanted those foids who wore bustles back then and looked feminine while maintaining a modest look

This will never happen but a gorilla can dream though

Portrait woman historical dress book their hands 53622548

Portrait woman historical dress book their hands 53622606

I respect foids that have vaginas that don't smell like pickled fish.
:lul:

I dont respect any foid. Idc if she is virgin Nun for life. her having two x chromosomes is sufficent qualification to hate her regardless of what she does.

I respect women, not foids and toilets :feelsthink:

I know a few. A rare breed indeed. Won't find many in the west though. But from what I have experienced non whore foids can be as toxic as the whores towards men.

I respect women who do something respectable
full

nonsense thread. even if you a respectable women (like 1:1000000000) its unlikely that you will interact with her. what you gonna do? saying i respect you in her face?

I know a few. A rare breed indeed. Won't find many in the west though. But from what I have experienced non whore foids can be as toxic as the whores towards men.
I have never interacted with any of them. Not that it matters because they're all disgusted by me. AWALT in that regard.