Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I do not understand why the snowball effect exists

L

Lereeo

Greycel
Be ugly = get treated like shit = everyone hates you = no compliments = all day alone = no one cares about you = dying will give no soothing either
What the fuck....

Its like the recipe to suicide
If our human brain wired us to survive, then why did it let the subhuman genes carry us out to look ugly and face such torment?

Its like the recipe to suicide
If our human brain wired us to survive, then why did it let the subhuman genes carry us out to look ugly and face such torment?

dunno

It's really pissing me off I wanna find out the answer

It isn't FAIR!!!

evolution is supposed to take place over millions of years. back then we would be gigaultrasupermegaturbochads but now we are outdated. people who come from family lines with better genetics are the chads in this age. even the chads of today, some of their offspring thousands of years from now will be incels as the chads of the future will be much better looking. get what i mean?

It exists because it describes a differential equation.

These things happen simultaneously

Because its all random bullshit and entropy.

evolution is supposed to take place over millions of years. back then we would be gigaultrasupermegaturbochads but now we are outdated. people who come from family lines with better genetics are the chads in this age. even the chads of today, some of their offspring thousands of years from now will be incels as the chads of the future will be much better looking. get what i mean?
So, we are outdated genetic trash that needs to be destroyed.

Because it's our destiny to suffer.

well yeah, unless you can looksmaxx to become chad or someone of genetic value then you deserve to be cut off from the gene pool.
lmao so low IQ... thats not how genetics work, chad and stacy can make an incel it is quite RNG. Learn what ur talking about b4 u talk stupid fool.

nah its more like

be ugly = get treated like shit = increased stress =stress has negative effects on looks like aging, balding faster and bloating = become moee ugly = get treated even worse and so on

A snowball effect is a cycle that repeats and feeds itself, not a simple cause = consequence chain

lmao so low IQ... thats not how genetics work, chad and stacy can make an incel it is quite RNG. Learn what ur talking about b4 u talk stupid fool.

yeah, no shit but chad and stacy have a higher chance of making a baby with good genetics numbskull.