Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i do not like my mom

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-
tldr for dnr fags: mom can't handle not eavesdropping on me so does everything she can to constantly hear me

for context, there's an office area next to my room where my dad was before my mom kicked him out and moved her computer up there.
i play music a lot, and pretty loudly too. on top of this i have an ac unit that makes a whistling noise on the outside of the door which can be pretty annoying. so my dad put some noise cancelling shit around the frame and on the underside of the door, which worked best for both of us tbh. there would be no irritating whistling noise, and it was harder to hear through the door, which was great since i already have thin walls and doors and i hate people being able to hear me talk in private.

my mom works for a company that have her on calls for 60% of the work day, so knowing this, she moves her computer right next to my room. this is an understandable choice, because it's an office area. she then takes off all the noise cancelling stuff on my door, which makes no sense, not only would i be able to hear exactly what is being said in her zoom calls, i can't play any music for the majority of the time i'm awake. i realize now that this mirrors when i was a little kid, having my computer in the living room so she could constantly watch and listen to what i did, commenting on things when i would be playing games with friends. she may not be able to watch me anymore, but my conversations can be clearly heard from the outside, and i have no locks on the doors so she comes into my room very quickly and unannounced, so i always have to be ready to switch out of these forums and other weird shit. most of this sounds pretty tame, but music is my #1 cope, i literally listen to music for 70% of the time i'm awake, and without it i feel physical pain in my chest. idk how to cope bros :feelsrope:

I like your mum though

Better than my mom. Her philosophy was, if you're doing nothing wrong you got nothing to hide. Some people don't understand privacy. Talk to her, there is literally no reason to remove sound absorbers. Make her listen to reason

i probably have the best mom that anybody could possibly ask for.

Use headphones

Use headphones
:feelswhat::feelswhat:

have you ever heard a good speaker system playing your favorite song? and also i'm not trying to bald myself with the pressure

:feelswhat::feelswhat:

have you ever heard a good speaker system playing your favorite song? and also i'm not trying to bald myself with the pressure
Couldnt Care less using speakers , headphones are pretty immersive ( in ears ) so thats good

on top of this i have an ac unit that makes a whistling noise on the outside of the door which can be pretty annoying. so my dad put some noise cancelling shit around the frame and on the underside of the door, which worked best for both of us tbh. there would be no irritating whistling noise, and it was harder to hear through the door, which was great since i already have thin walls and doors and i hate people being able to hear me talk in private.
How did canceling the noice of the AC unit make it harder to hear through the door?

How did canceling the noice of the AC unit make it harder to hear through the door?
my bad, when i said frame i meant door frame. but this made it harder to hear because it basically closed off the areas that noise could travel through, like under the door or through the space inbetween the door and the frame.
Make her listen to reason
trying to make a woman listen to reason :feelskek:
Couldnt Care less using speakers , headphones are pretty immersive ( in ears ) so thats good
i sometimes use headphones because you can pick up on fainter noises, but with good speakers it's not much of a big difference. feeling the bass in your body from the floor is a different type of experience bro :feelsohh::feelsohh:

I like your mum though
Did you dick her down
i probably have the best mom that anybody could possibly ask for.
Why is that?
my bad, when i said frame i meant door frame.
I know
but this made it harder to hear because it basically closed off the areas that noise could travel through, like under the door or through the space inbetween the door and the frame.
Ohhh I get it

And I just hate my mother since she gave me shitty genetics.

same. loving your mother = normie trait

same. loving your mother = normie trait
Exactly, most incels have shitty parents! That's why.

If you are a truecel and love your parents, you probably don't realize how much naive/cuck you are...or you are one in one thousand who really had good parents but life was so fucked up since you lost the genetic lottery that even with good parents you are still an incel.

I used to love my mom, but then i realize how much effort, financial support and caring she've put into my older chadlite brother and treated me like a plant, she basically just gave me a roof and food and denied me everything, from braces, acne treatment, ginecomastia surgery and so on, not even helping me financially when i was younger and was trying to qualify myself for better jobs, and guess what? She did all those things for for my brother who became a chadlite!

Most of us have nothing in life because our parents were so shitty back then, some things like braces and skin treatments have a golden treatment period, after that time the damage is there forever and will cost you, an adult incel, 20-30x more money to fix and may not even get the best results!

Life is a bitch for sons of shitty parents!

Last edited:

If you are a truecel and love your parents, you probably don't realize how much naive/cuck you are...or you are one in one thousand who really had good parents but life was so fucked up since you lost the genetic lottery that even with good parents you are still an incel.

I used to love my mom, but then i realize how much effort, financial support and caring she've put into my older chadlite brother and treated me like a plant, she basically just gave me a roof and food and denied me everything, from braces, acne treatment, ginecomastia surgery and so on, not even helping me financially when i was younger and was trying to qualify myself for better jobs, and guess what? She did all those things for for my brother who became a chadlite!

Most of us have nothing in life because our parents were so shitty back then, some things like braces and skin treatments have a golden treatment period, after that time the damage is there forever and will cost you, an adult incel, 20-30x more money to fix and may not even get the best results!

Lots of truths in here.
Kind of describes why I don't like my parents either.

Why not just get headphones

Why not just get headphones
i have very nice speakers. i like using headphones to hear every small detail, but it's just not the same as feeling the song in your body from the bass.

i have very nice speakers. i like using headphones to hear every small detail, but it's just not the same as feeling the song in your body from the bass.
I don’t know how to help you, but if I was in your situation I’d just tell her to put the noise cancelling stuff back on. Maybe she just didn’t know what it was for, you’re kind of catastrophising by implying that she was just evil

Braces lead to recessed jaw according Dr. Mike Mew (pbuh).
Also, did you ever call her out how she did way more for your brother because he’s attractive compared to you?

tldr for dnr fags: mom can't handle not eavesdropping on me so does everything she can to constantly hear me

for context, there's an office area next to my room where my dad was before my mom kicked him out and moved her computer up there.
i play music a lot, and pretty loudly too. on top of this i have an ac unit that makes a whistling noise on the outside of the door which can be pretty annoying. so my dad put some noise cancelling shit around the frame and on the underside of the door, which worked best for both of us tbh. there would be no irritating whistling noise, and it was harder to hear through the door, which was great since i already have thin walls and doors and i hate people being able to hear me talk in private.

my mom works for a company that have her on calls for 60% of the work day, so knowing this, she moves her computer right next to my room. this is an understandable choice, because it's an office area. she then takes off all the noise cancelling stuff on my door, which makes no sense, not only would i be able to hear exactly what is being said in her zoom calls, i can't play any music for the majority of the time i'm awake. i realize now that this mirrors when i was a little kid, having my computer in the living room so she could constantly watch and listen to what i did, commenting on things when i would be playing games with friends. she may not be able to watch me anymore, but my conversations can be clearly heard from the outside, and i have no locks on the doors so she comes into my room very quickly and unannounced, so i always have to be ready to switch out of these forums and other weird shit. most of this sounds pretty tame, but music is my #1 cope, i literally listen to music for 70% of the time i'm awake, and without it i feel physical pain in my chest. idk how to cope bros :feelsrope:
Brootal. I would just lay down and rot like I always do cause there is no arguing with my parents

My mum does annoying shit like this tbh. I have IBS and her curry she lvoes to eat aggravates my stomach, yet every time I try to cook something myself she will be appearing out of nowhere like a ghost to shout at me for smells or mess or whatever, even if i am literally in the middle of making something she will be asking why I didnt clean up yet...

Its just the illogicity of females. They are dumb, and neurotic. All of them. Our mothers are not any better tbh. Just that they might actually love us a bit deep down unlike any other foid who will never.

I dont like her either because her pussy didnt feel so good when I fucked it