Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I do not hate women.

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
It's simply in their nature to go for the best of the best, it would be like trying to blame a hurricane for destorying your town. It cannot control what it does or doesn't do, it just does. Who we should be blaming is (((them))) who ALLOWED foids to go around riding the CC and eventually finding a betabuxx. Think about it, foids have been locked down by the church for thousands of years and only after (((they))) invented the birth control pill and progressive movements, they've basically allowed women to follow their own animalistic nature! What we should be doing is first dismantle the entire (((propaganda))) machine and send all foids to a mass re-education facility where they are taught good morals such as NOT being a whore and saving your vagina for the neighbor-next door! We should also stop all race-mixing so our rice brocels can finnally get the chink pussy they deserve

Thoughts?

View media item 79595

Would you like them to say the same thing to you instead of a foid? That you change, go to the gym and do that to please them?

The solution is not to cry to your superiors to change the rules of the game. Change yourself, don't expect women to be good to you, be shit with them if they deserve it.

Ugly men should stop looking for them, give them recognition, followers on instagram, money on onlyfans and all that they get for the simple fact of being women. Don't they want to be treated like a monument? Well, let them suffer the same as we do. Here's what I think.

Would you like them to say the same thing to you instead of a foid? That you change, go to the gym and do that to please them?

The solution is not to cry to your superiors to change the rules of the game. Change yourself, don't expect women to be good to you, be shit with them if they deserve it.

Ugly men should stop looking for them, give them recognition, followers on instagram, money on onlyfans and all that they get for the simple fact of being women. Don't they want to be treated like a monument? Well, let them suffer the same as we do. Here's what I think.
Or OP is simply a woman.

No, they should be blamed for their slut behavior. They should be blamed for not dating their looks match and only being used as a cumrags for chads and tyrones. They should be blamed for all their dating standards since they're so picky, it's literally going to cause population collapses in some countries.

we past the point of no return

we men shouldn't allow women to follow their nature, allowing them to follow their nature hurts men. In a civilized society, women must be controlled so that groups of people are not harmed. Female hypergamy is a major problem, it must be dealt with. We defy nature all the time. For example, cancer is natural, and we humans develop technologies to save people from cancer, this is defying nature because these cancer patients are supposed to naturally die of cancer. Combatting female hypergamy is defying nature but it is for the good of society

Last edited:
somewhat high iq post

Ugly men should stop looking for them, give them recognition, followers on instagram, money on onlyfans and all that they get for the simple fact of being women. Don't they want to be treated like a monument?
No, they should be blamed for their slut behavior. They should be blamed for not dating their looks match and only being used as a cumrags for chads and tyrones. They should be blamed for all their dating standards since they're so picky, it's literally going to cause population collapses in some countries.
sadly both of these things, orbiting and slut behavior are hard-wired in our DNA

It's simply in their nature to go for the best of the best, it would be like trying to blame a hurricane for destorying your town. It cannot control what it does or doesn't do, it just does. Who we should be blaming is (((them))) who ALLOWED foids to go around riding the CC and eventually finding a betabuxx. Think about it, foids have been locked down by the church for thousands of years and only after (((they))) invented the birth control pill and progressive movements, they've basically allowed women to follow their own animalistic nature! What we should be doing is first dismantle the entire (((propaganda))) machine and send all foids to a mass re-education facility where they are taught good morals such as NOT being a whore and saving your vagina for the neighbor-next door! We should also stop all race-mixing so our rice brocels can finnally get the chink pussy they deserve

Thoughts?

View media item 79595
I hate women, and they hated me first.
Those 2 chinks would never even let me within a mile of them, let alone let me be in their room and play cards with them.
And Im white for ffs, I fail at JBW.

we men shouldn't allow women to follow their nature, allowing them to follow their nature hurts men. In a civilized society, women must be controlled so that groups of people are harmed. Female hypergamy is a major problem, it must be dealt with. We defy nature all the time. For example, cancer is natural, and we humans develop technologies to save people from cancer, this is defying nature because these cancer patients are supposed to naturally die of cancer. Combatting female hypergamy is defying nature but it is for the good of society
Imagine how many people died to smallpox or polio, and people thinking they were just a way of life? Then we invented the vaccine and completely IRRADICATED the threat!
We can do the same, defying nature and female hypergamy, with something as simple as instill values into the younger generations. Although i do not know what we would do with the current population of brainwashed foids

sadly both of these things, orbiting and slut behavior are hard-wired in our DNA
Revenge, helplessness, anger, resentment. All of this is also part of our "DNA", us, without waiting for external approval. We must take the first step, a movement which does not aim to create supermen. It would be an attack on the superiors who always trample on us, their nature does not allow them to change, but on top of that they control us with numbing messages. We need to wake up from spectator mode.

Revenge, helplessness, anger, resentment. All of this is also part of our "DNA", us, without waiting for external approval. We must take the first step, a movement which does not aim to create supermen. It would be an attack on the superiors who always trample on us, their nature does not allow them to change, but on top of that they control us with numbing messages. We need to wake up from spectator mode.
So your solution is to become so good that they cannot ignore us any longer?

we men shouldn't allow women to follow their nature, allowing them to follow their nature hurts men. In a civilized society, women must be controlled so that groups of people are harmed. Female hypergamy is a major problem, it must be dealt with. We defy nature all the time. For example, cancer is natural, and we humans develop technologies to save people from cancer, this is defying nature because these cancer patients are supposed to naturally die of cancer. Combatting female hypergamy is defying nature but it is for the good of society
Facts

No. Femoids 2000 years ago could control their primal instincts. Femoids can't control them anymore since they've been given unlimited options and only care about looks.

Imagine how many people died to smallpox or polio, and people thinking they were just a way of life? Then we invented the vaccine and completely IRRADICATED the threat!
We can do the same, defying nature and female hypergamy, with something as simple as instill values into the younger generations. Although i do not know what we would do with the current population of brainwashed foids
You cant convince females to not be hypergamous, you need to force them into not being hypergamous.
If you want to get things done, you must use force, it's the solution.
When the Chinese Government asked the Hong Kong rioters to stop causing destruction in the city, the Chinese Government told the rioters that they will send the Military to forcefully put down the rioters who were causing chaos in Hong Kong City. The rioters were scared by this threat and they backed down. Using force works, just look at history

I made a mistake, I meant to say that women need to be controlled so that others groups of people are not harmed. Men for example. Ensuring that no groups of people are harmed is part of being in a civilized society.

Just because Foids are biologically enclined to be super hypergamous doesn`t mean we should be fine with it I hate foids for a couple reasons biggest being is their entitlement to Men way more attractive than them and yes i agree simps are a huge fucking problem too

You cant convince females to not be hypergamous, you need to force them into not being hypergamous.
If you want to get things done, you must use force, it's the solution.
When the Chinese Government asked the Hong Kong rioters to stop causing destruction in the city, the Chinese Government told the rioters that they will send the Military to forcefully put down the rioters who were causing chaos in Hong Kong City. The rioters were scared by this threat and they backed down. Using force works, just look at history
Sharia law uses force to try and scare women off from being hypergamous, but just go onto r/MuslimMarriage and you'll see that this is simply a band-aid solution.

What we need is for women to actually want to be monogamous and not do it out of fear

Thoughts?

View media item 79595
IMG 2056

not a single word

I made a mistake, I meant to say that women need to be controlled so that others groups of people are not harmed. Men for example. Ensuring that no groups of people are harmed is part of being in a civilized society.
I`d agree but i think females are too far gone

Just because Foids are biologically enclined to be super hypergamous doesn`t mean we should be fine with it I hate foids for a couple reasons biggest being is their entitlement to Men way more attractive than them and yes i agree simps are a huge fucking problem too
I am not fine with hypergamy i am simply saying that it's just a matter of fact that they want chad and entitlement

So your solution is to become so good that they cannot ignore us any longer?
"Good" no, we're not good, we will not be the typical objective groups with the absolute truth. We're just that subjective thought you get from insulting and treating a man like an idiot. We won't become good, we'll be who we are. And we won't have to change our minds.

We will become good at our movement, more direct with a clear goal and open to anyone who shares the same sensations and experiences as us, without becoming a multi-diversity of idiots. We will criticize everything they did and said in all this time, all the fallacies and optimistic lies they told, so that we don't give up and continue to give them what they want. False comments that they throw out to diminish or falsify our problems by saying that it is our fault, that we are narcissists, we will show them that they are wrong.

Whether they ignore us or not will not be our problem, since we will have ourselves as the new sustenance of the society we are always looking for. This was never about them, it was about us, so we won't give it that attention they seek when they want to "beat the villain".

I`d agree but i think females are too far gone
That's why force is required.
When the Japanese refused to surrender to the USA during WW2, the Americans made Japan surrender by Force after they dropped the atomic bomb. Then the USA won the war and they had their way with Japan.

I am not fine with hypergamy i am simply saying that it's just a matter of fact that they want chad and entitlement
True and overall tho they are too far gone Hypergamy is fucking cancerous and it`s spread like it too

When the Japanese refused to surrender to the USA during WW2, the Americans made Japan surrender by Force after they dropped the atomic bomb. Then the USA won the war and they had their way with Japan.
For sure yeah force is the only way

When the Japanese refused to surrender to the USA during WW2, the Americans made Japan surrender by Force after they dropped the atomic bomb
It was out of mercy, if the US invaded japan and it's pacific islands they would've cause far more damage then the nukes. Also the japs were fucking evil and they deserved it :feelshehe: :feelshehe:
based post btw

I've had similar thoughts. 'Just as we can't be blamed for liking sweet things and hating bitter things, Don't we have the right to blame women's hypergamy?' But I still hate women. Because they mock our suffering. When they see our situation, they fill their self-esteem and laugh at us.

we need worldwide forced monogamy so every incel has a anime wife

It was out of mercy, if the US invaded japan and it's pacific islands they would've cause far more damage then the nukes. Also the japs were fucking evil and they deserved it :feelshehe: :feelshehe:
based post btw
Yeah but It still proves that using force gets things accomplished.

'Just as we can't be blamed for liking sweet things and hating bitter things
Sometimes the bitter thing is good for you, like taking medicine, and other times taking the sweet thing is bad for you like candy
Basically what foids need to accept that they should save their pussy for their future incel husband

women shouldn't leave the house unless her husband is also present as a male guardian. and if they do ignore this law then all men have the right to rape her since if she ignores the law, she doesn't get the protection of the law

Who do you hate then?

I stopped hating females a while ago, no point in wasting my energy on a fruitless endavour. I made a similar post, but since I was a graycel people started seething.

I don't hate foids unironically. For me it's just really sad I was born soooooo low on the SMV rung. Like even despite having a good career, owning 4 houses (soon 5) and having done all I could to maximize what "god" gave me (which is a good IQ I suppose), I still fail because being 5ft and curry is just too hard to bounce back from. I could maybe lose weight but I was skinny for much of my 20s and same results. For reference, here is a guy who is white and half a foot taller than me (Jeff Bezos):

2_Leo-DiCaprio-threatened-by-Jeff-Bezos.jpg

^ How am I meant to compete with Bezos when being 5ft and curry, if Bezos himself is borderline incel tier and is only saved by betabuxxing with his billions.

Last edited:
I don't hate them I utterly despise them

Everyone should hold women responsible for the shit they do, you can't just do it with one gender and completely excuse the other. Bad behavior is bad behavior and the "fair" gender abuses any power that it has without any regard for society as a whole. If you want to not hate women, that's fine, but never excuse them or simp for them or give them shit for free because this is what led to our misery.