Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I do not feel any empathy for normies and foids

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Literally stfu about moral-fagging. If they weren't dead they'd mock you, think of you as subhuman, laugh at your death, your existence is nothing but comedy and lifefuel to them. They wouldn't care if they accidentally ran you over because you're a sub 8 male, they'd love to torture you for simply existing.

Lifefuel when I see a normies suffer a terrible fate jfl

I can't care about anyone than me and my family

This isn't apathy, it's vile hatred. Probably too vile. That being said, a violent revolution to overthrow them is absolutely necessary, and we should not hesitate at that time to follow through. The revolution, however, should be to help EVERYBODY, no?

If anyone on this site is a moral fag I hope they die. Go to looksmax with that shit

This isn't apathy, it's vile hatred. Probably too vile. That being said, a violent revolution to overthrow them is absolutely necessary, and we should not hesitate at that time to follow through. The revolution, however, should be to help EVERYBODY, no?
sorry i should have answered with more words @IamJacksBrokenHeart , i am apathetic

If anyone on this site is a moral fag I hope they die. Go to looksmax with that shit

mfw am moralfag

but at least im an actual moralfag and not virtual signaler... nigger

Moralfags and virtue signalers are the same thing. If you feel the need to let the world know you're a "moral" person you're a virtue signaler.

I don't have a problem with people who are quietly moral in the corner but moralfags/virtue signalers need to STFU.

If they weren't dead they'd mock you, think of you as subhuman, laugh at your death, your existence is nothing but comedy and lifefuel to them.
Look at all the bluepillers, incel tears, YouTube vids about the wAcKy iNcElS, our suffering is just entertainment for them, a freak show. I would never harm ppl but boy does it feel good when they're brought down a level. Say this foid from highschool recently that aged so fast, you could see in her body language the defeat.

i try to feel for everyone,its just much harder for them

To be honest I do feel bad for normies even though I know they see me as a non human. They get cheated on, used, insulted, and abandoned by both “friends” and women.

There's no reason to care about anything or anyone as an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back