Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I dislike the "goth girlfriend" trend

• Thread starter SecularNeo-Khazar
  • Start date
SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
I refuse to see anything else in it it than the following:

1. Tuning bony structures to be more constrasting thanks to the white and dark colors (sexual appeal)
  2. Being different as an invite to "fix" the bad 'alternative' girl through back blowing (psychological thrill, chad larping)
  3. Ingenuine taste towards aesthethic (something in you biologically perceives her looks as phenotypical traits, you want to procreate)
  4. Genuine liking of this theme (social aspect, least powerful motivator to like it)
  5. If she is goth, she is this archetype, depressed, submissive, practically feminnine but in how she dresses (reduction to femminity)
  6. You're a nasty freak because point 6 could mean she stinks and is unclean and you like this cavefoid, pussy musk (appeal to deggeneracy and mentalcelism)
What else is there?

Motherfuckers people like me like classical foids, and now some of these bitches fold themselves to this trend. My life quality decreases as I have less to look at more to be angry at.
Make up like this perhaps increases value of sexual intercourse but it allows subhuman traits to pass on (potentially). Is it eally worth it to goon better for a minute?

Its dishonesty that has an effect on people who will become us, as they are the guaranteed end.

Then I have to see and listen another feminist rant on how yet again, we men have somehow sexualized this shit, pushing those foids to act, to pass policy andinact change in norms that effect men, that effect incels the most as we are the population receiving the total weight of this irrational discrimination that these femmminist chnages bring.

I hate them and their emo nonsense. Pathetic faggots who glamourise those whores should be tortured to death. Why are they romantically attracted to attention-seeking feminist sluts? The mods should be stricter on that faggotry.

Last edited:
I view goth holes as attention whores who use their style of clothing to fill the void that should be occupied with their personality.

I view goth holes as attention whores who use their style of clothing to fill the void that should be occupied with their personality.
See? You're basically making up an argument for point number 2.

She is a alternative girl who needs fixing and everybody drooling thinks they're the man.

That is all they are.

Evil abusive chad only

ITS FOID WORSHIP ITS FOID WORSHIP ITS FOID WORSHIP

FUCKING HELL NORMIES LIVE TO WORSHIP FOIDS

ITS IN THE MEMES ITS IN THE VIDEO GAME ITS IN THE MUSIC ITS IN PUBLIC ITS IN THE NEWS ITS IT IN THE ADVERTISING ITS IN EVERYONES MINDS FOID WORSHIP IS EVEN ON HERE AS WELL

See? You're basically making up an argument for point number 2.

She is a alternative girl who needs fixing and everybody drooling thinks they're the man.
All I did was make a statement, and I said nothing about fixing anything.

Mogs fat angry masculine women.

Goth girls are usually bitchy, and the aesthetic is lazy.

All I did was make a statement, and I said nothing about fixing anything.
Are u autistic? (not in an insulting way)

Your comment implies there is something wrong with them, not for nothing did you use the word "lack of".

And my is that normies and well some here this wrongness see as a quest to solve.

Goth girls are usually bitchy, and the aesthetic is lazy.
I agree.

And the people embrace this bitchiness as them sluts being playfull and teasing.

Blind people can see with their ears that these foids are annoying.

it's nothing but another faggoty trend/meme that normies will never shut the fuck up about.

fuck them, that nigger Alaric and his goths sacked Rome

A lot of them are either into pretty boys or just lesbians.

I just don't care too much to pay attention to them.

Anyway, fuck their fake depression larp.

Peter Steele tier emo goth chads only

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RU8omN4wppc

peter_steele_241.jpg

I hate it too, those whores aren't goth and just wanna be "unique"

Goddamn posers

gothfoids are disgusting frankensteinian monsters made of make-up and bpd

Dark triad chad only

Most are leftist queer-lovers, often queer themselves, and enjoy putting things up men's asses. I adore goth girls but I could never date one.

I wanna pump n dump goth foids so bad :feelsbadman: