Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I discovered this 4'11" 18 yr old foid on insta about 1.5 years ago and she's 19.5 yrs old now. I'm 5'4", it *destroys* me that I'll never have her...

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I can't fucking help myself feeling this way. Fuck sexual desire and instincts :feelstastyman: :feelsrope: it destroys me just thinking about her but my stupid brain just can't get over this desire of her

She has perfect fucking body and okay face. I will never have her, or anybody like her, but I fucking want her :cryfeels: :feelsrope: my looks and height just aren't enough plus she lives somewhere completely different.

who gives a fuck she doesnt even know you exist

the level of cuckery going on in the past week here is insane

i will try to leave all sexual tendencies and become an asexual being and then i won't think about females anymore. asexuality is the only way to not get cucked as an incel.

55EF6388 95FF 4DD8 B07B E51187306938

who gives a fuck she doesnt even know you exist
I literally admit that in my post and if not I admit it now. I can't fucking help myself, all I'm saying is I wish I lost all sexual desires bc they can never be fulfilled anyway. And I'm not normally cucked

@IceStorm - I literally admit that in my post and if not I admit it now. I can't fucking help myself, all I'm saying is I wish I lost all sexual desires bc they can never be fulfilled anyway. And I'm not normally cucked

Why don't you donate her a lazy $1,000?

I'm sure she'll be super super grateful...

FUCKING IGNORE HER. YOU NEED TO LEARN TO HATE, NOT LOVE. BE A HATEFUL PERSON, NOT A LOVING AND PUSSY BOY INDIVIDUAL.
I DON'T love her. I just lust for her and yes I hate humanity for being so superficial and only about looks

freedom? we incels truely free
freedom of speech, not freedom... I know the truecels and real incels on this site including me, are not free

I can't fucking help myself feeling this way. Fuck sexual desire and instincts :feelstastyman: :feelsrope: it destroys me just thinking about her but my stupid brain just can't get over this desire of her

She has perfect fucking body and okay face. I will never have her, or anybody like her, but I fucking want her :cryfeels: :feelsrope: my looks and height just aren't enough plus she lives somewhere completely different.
Just fap

I'm just saying I admit it's cucked but I can't help my natural urges. I admit what you said is true but I should still be allowed to say whatever I want - as long as it's not bluepilled or some other normie/soyciety shit

stop using shit like instagram it will only make you feel miserable

I'm just saying I admit it's cucked but I can't help my natural urges. I admit what you said is true but I should still be allowed to say whatever I want - as long as it's not bluepilled or some other normie/soyciety shit
where did i say you shouldnt be allowed to say it? im a free speech absolutist. you can post cuckery all you want just like i can post “ kill yourself”

I’m sorry man. I know it’s rough to find someone compatible with you but they’re out of reach.

Get money and offer like i dunno 10.000k to fuck her. Then fuck her and pay her $10

I've been doing that for 13 years now, it's short term gratification and since recently I've felt really depressed doing it bc I should be fapping on my non-existent gf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back