Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I discovered the secret of the intellectual

Intellectual Giant

Intellectual Giant

Banned
-
Years ago, I couldn't understand how the intellectuals were able to quote so many authors. I tried to formulate hypotheses, for example I thought that the intellectual had to be smarter than me and he also had to possess a very good memory and a faster reading speed.

Then years later, I listened to a podcast about political philosophy, where one university teacher explained one curious thing, he was discussing Ayn Rand that day. What came out was that he hadn't read the author and expected the students to comment it for him, then he told that he just listened to one of his friends and took his opinion on Rand, without even reading the author. The teacher told the students that he shad trust in his friend, and therefore he trusted every opinion of his friend, so no need to read the books that his friend was explaining to him.

That day, I understood the secret of the intellectual, the secret is simple, they do not exist.

Years of development on the neuroscience field never explained what are the cognitive capabilities of the intellectual, nobody knows why the intellectual is who he is. I know the secret, the secret is that the intellectuals are just average normies and they don't read, the secret is that intellectuals don't read and they don't study so they have more time to statusmax and socialmax.

They just read wikipedia articles

This is very true, for example look at all the Covid experts. But I can tell listening to them that they haven't read the studies.

Often the normie isn't getting their information from an ultra elite who read the studies either.. but from another normie who heard from someone else what the studies say.

Anti-intellectuals like Ted Kaczynski are smarter than intellectuals.

Non art related humanity degrees are worthless, you should never heard the opinion of any person with one of those credentials

Years ago, I couldn't understand how the intellectuals were able to quote so many authors. I tried to formulate hypotheses, for example I thought that the intellectual had to be smarter than me and he also had to possess a very good memory and a faster reading speed.

Then years later, I listened to a podcast about political philosophy, where one university teacher explained one curious thing, he was discussing Ayn Rand that day. What came out was that he hadn't read the author and expected the students to comment it for him, then he told that he just listened to one of his friends and took his opinion on Rand, without even reading the author. The teacher told the students that he shad trust in his friend, and therefore he trusted every opinion of his friend, so no need to read the books that his friend was explaining to him.

That day, I understood the secret of the intellectual, the secret is simple, they do not exist.

Years of development on the neuroscience field never explained what are the cognitive capabilities of the intellectual, nobody knows why the intellectual is who he is. I know the secret, the secret is that the intellectuals are just average normies and they don't read, the secret is that intellectuals don't read and they don't study so they have more time to statusmax and socialmax.
That's a perfect description of a midwit.

the secret is that the intellectuals are just average normies and they don't read, the secret is that intellectuals don't read and they don't study so they have more time to statusmax and socialmax.
Jfl at these normies who act and talk like the smart-asses they think they are:feelskek: