Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I discovered that there was cum on my shirt

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I sat down in front of my computer and got comfortable in my chair. I had my hands in front of my belly when I felt something sticky on my index finger.
I recoiled in surprise. I looked down and there was a big spot on my shirt. I rubbed my index with my thumb and the substance was sticky.

Oh man. I immediately knew what it was and how it got there. It was dark. I took a piss and didn't make an effort to switch on the lights. When I was done, I shook the last drops of piss off my dick.
You know, when you are on nofap, sometimes cum will come out when you take a piss. I'm on day 45. When I shook my dick, I must have thrown cum into the air and on my shirt.

Yikes.

Your family will find the splattered cum drops on the toilet seat

Did you eat it? Shouldn’t let good nutrients go to waste tbh.

I used to experience the cloudy cumpiss when I had retrograde ejaculations on SSRIs.

You know, when you are on nofap, sometimes cum will come out when you take a piss. I'm on day 45. When I shook my dick, I must have thrown cum into the air and on my shirt.
Just a little reminder that nofap isn't healthy and your body fights it.

I sat down in front of my computer and got comfortable in my chair. I had my hands in front of my belly when I felt something sticky on my index finger.
I recoiled in surprise. I looked down and there was a big spot on my shirt. I rubbed my index with my thumb and the substance was sticky.

Oh man. I immediately knew what it was and how it got there. It was dark. I took a piss and didn't make an effort to switch on the lights. When I was done, I shook the last drops of piss off my dick.

Yikes.
6/10 LARP try again

It's real. Yes. I guess guys discharge in different ways. Some people have wet dreams, others piss it out.

After about 25 days my balls will be full and stuff like that starts happening tbh.

Chad can dump has cum in veronicas mouth every day

Yikes.
K

This is a new low