Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I discovered that my ex-oneitits got pregnant and has a child now.

• Thread starter NeetSupremacist
  • Start date
NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
This girl I was obsessed about few years ago has a baby JFL while I'm still a worthless piece of shit virgin. Just fucking kill me already :feelsautistic:

I don't have the energy to make coherent posts any more (not that I ever did am i right?), but I just want to say that I really hate women. I really, genuinely hate them. Cunts living easy lives, being paid for slacking off, coddled at every corner, socializing and living a good life while crying that they're victims. Meanwhile I rotted my youth away.

The only thing we can do now, is to compensate via hitting the gym abnormal brutally.

I don't have the energy to make coherent posts any more (not that I ever did am i right?), but I just want to say that I really hate women.
I feel you on spiritual level. It's all so tiresome.

I don't have the energy to make coherent posts any more (not that I ever did am i right?), but I just want to say that I really hate women. I really, genuinely hate them. Cunts living easy lives, being paid for slacking off, coddled at every corner, socializing and living a good life while crying that they're victims. Meanwhile I rotted my youth away.

Exactly the same here :feelsbadman:

My condolences. Did she know about your feelings for her?

This is exactly why having a oneitis is bad.

This is exactly why having a oneitis is bad.

I dont have one since years, but I agree it is very bad. Those days when I had a oneitis, I would check her facebook every hour and would only think about her. JFL how cucked I was, thank God for getting to know the blackpill and the true nature of these filthy creatures called 'females' .

I dont have one since years, but I agree it is very bad. Those days when I had a oneitis, I would check her facebook every hour and would only think about her. JFL how cucked I was, thank God for getting to know the blackpill and the true nature of these filthy creatures called 'females' .
I got oneitis 4 years ago, it still hurts though, I can't get completely over her even though I haven't seen her in years. I acknowledge that she was a horrible person inside and that my love for her was unjustified but she was the only foid I ever dared to tell I liked her.

Happend to me too, I was obsessed with her when I was a pre-teen, and she got pregnant a few years ago at fucking 16 JFL

Has the chad bailed on her yet?

Hate is a hell of a motivator. Hopefully you’ll live to piss on everyone’s grave who deserves it.
No, he married her.

Fear not, it will happen. He’ll at the very least cheat on her.

That's truly unfortunate.

Your oneitis is sucking chads dick tonight

ive never had a oneitis

FUCK dude thats brutal. My oneitis has a bf right now and if she got pregnant i'm offing myself FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKKKK:feelsohgod::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::banhammer::banhammer:

assuming u found out by stalking her kikebook or something, u just need to forget about her it does more harm then good stalking her social media

A girl who used to bully me in elementary school got pregnant at 11, and apparently she is pregnant again.

I laughed my ass out when i discovered this.

I feel for the kids, their mother is a complete slut.

I haven't had a oneitis in many years

This the life of your looksmatch, he lives a pleasurable life while you rot here.

Its so over.