Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i discovered @Broly is a fakecel, im sad

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
After 11k messages you discovered that Broly is fakecel? Lol anyway, many users here are fakecel because are "mentalcel" or faggots in denial
Let this be a lesson to you when taking the shit out of "greycel" :feelsdevil:

Who the hell is broley

a foid once rated his eye area a 10/10 :feelshaha: imma see what she thinks of the whole face

He is a low tier normie at best.
He had a low height and was autistic and high inhib.
I haven't given up on broly yet, he is one of my brocels
:yes:
He's not attractive or anything.
I mean sure he's not deformed and in any other era of human history he would have had a solid chance but not today.
@LOLI BREEDING

REMINDER THAT IF YOU’RE A SUB 8/SUB 6 THEORIST AND YOU THINK BROLY DESERVED HIS BAN AND/OR IS A FAKECEL, YOU’RE A MASSIVE HYPOCRITE
View attachment 470704

View attachment 470702

average "ethnic truecel" on this shit-tier forum. notice how he has a clique of underrating retards on his dick too. this site is infested with looksmax 'youngcels' who find more faults than foids, with some audacious enough to say he's 5/10, JFL.

just another case of a prideful prick who's confident enough to post its face

t. 6'1 7.5" 16 yo undeformed 4.99/10 whitecel
cope broly use photofeeler got shit ratings by females. Any non white below Chad tier or 7/10 excluding niggers is fucked
a foid once rated his eye area a 10/10 :feelshaha: imma see what she thinks of the whole face
broly is ethnic, foid was virtue signaling

Last edited:
View attachment 470704

View attachment 470702

average "ethnic truecel" on this shit-tier forum. notice how he has a clique of underrating retards on his dick too. this site is infested with looksmax 'youngcels' who find more faults than foids, with some audacious enough to say he's 5/10, JFL.
I agree that he doesn't belong here, but calling him a Chad(-lite) is an exaggeration. :feelsseriously:

He has no major flaw but that's bout it. If he has decent height, I'd rate him 6/10 tops.

This is why this site is a joke tbh

Screenshot 20210723 110132 Private Screenshots

@Broly interesting :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back