Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn't think love exists, but there is one circumstance where it might

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
When you have a lot of kids. 4+.

Think about it. Our great grandfather's generation had a lot of kids, it was a normal thing. Men and women were partners, marriage meant work, having a life together, not just a relationship where the guy has to entertain the woman lest she leaves him like it is nowadays.

Love doesn't really exist nowadays, it's mostly lust on the male's side and material greed on the female side (unless it's Chad, then there's lust too).

But I think if one had a lot of children with a foid, let's say 6 children, there would be a chance for love.

I think love existed back when there were wars. Back then you needed to work together. Otherwise you would die. People needed not only their wife and family but also their neighbours and the people in their village. Today we just dont need anyone anymore.

I think a third world war would be the only thing that could change the situation.

I think love existed back when there were wars. Back then you needed to work together. Otherwise you would die. People needed not only their wife and family but also their neighbours and the people in their village. Today we just dont need anyone anymore.

I think a third world war would be the only thing that could change the situation.
You've talked about a third world war before. Unfortunately, we'd either be cannon fodder on the front lines, or doing hard labour in some god-forsaken factory, working 20 hours a day.

Love existed back when social media wasn't a thing, before Tinder made shit worst.

Unfortunately, we'd either be cannon fodder on the front lines, or doing hard labour in some god-forsaken factory, working 20 hours a day.

If we are fighting for the right thing then I would enjoy being cannon fodder on the front lines. My life is a complete load of shit anyway.

If we are fighting for the right thing then I would enjoy being cannon fodder on the front lines. My life is a complete load of shit anyway.
There is no right cause. All wars that were ever fought consisted of the poor being lied to and manipulated to believe in some bullshit cause, while the greedy, rich fucks laughed all the way to the bank.