Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I didn’t simp

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was a very long time ago. A moderately attractive girl I was friends with called me one day and asked if I could hook her up with some weed since an out of town somewhat famous friend (gay guy so not fucking her) was visiting her and he wanted to smoke. Now it was my day off and I could have easily done it but I just didn’t feel like it as it would have been a 30min drive. I just told her no I don’t want to. Not that I couldn’t as she knew I had a hookup, but was just choosing not to. Keep in mind I was 100% :bluepill: back then.

Sorry for the shit threads, just bored. And lonely. And tired.

You have/had female friends? It's becoming harder and harder for me to stay here. You don't even know.

Based.

You have/had female friends? It's becoming harder and harder for me to stay here. You don't even know.
I have a blackpilled female friend, obviously she's not attracted to me but sometimes we talk bout how society is bad.

Based.

I have a blackpilled female friend, obviously she's not attracted to me but sometimes we talk bout how society is bad.

I have FUCKING NOTHING AND YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CARE I HATE IT HERE

I'm just as incel tbh. except for the doomy female friends (or "friends") everyone else just gives me cold shouler, males included

Yes. This was literally 10+ years ago. She was actually one of the nicest females i have ever met. Even though she treated me very well, eventually she ghosted me for no good reason
You have autism right? I’m NT just very ugly so I know how to interact with people. Just can’t get sex. That’s how I was able to get friends easily in my 20s. But in my 30s my # of friends has greatly diminished.

Last edited:
you should have done it in exchange for hole

I'm just as incel tbh. except for the doomy female friends (or "friends") everyone else just gives me cold shouler, males included

Yes. This was literally 10+ years ago. She was actually one of the nicest females i have ever met. Even though she treated me very well, eventually she ghosted me for no good reason

You have autism right? I’m NT just very ugly so I know how to interact with people. Just can’t get sex. That’s how I was able to get friends easily in my 20s. But in my 30s my # of friends has greatly diminished.

I'm sure you're both very very incel. My point is, I thought we had "no bragging" rules as a matter of consideration of people like me. Regardless of what the forum rules say "bragging" is, my feelings obviously don't matter here.

I'm sure you're both very very incel. My point is, I thought we had "no bragging" rules as a matter of consideration of people like me. Regardless of what the forum rules say "bragging" is, my feelings obviously don't matter here.
The bragging rule is about romantic or sexual success. Or bragging about looks such as saying you are 6’5. I believe it is fine to admit you have or had friends. Incels come from many walks of life and the one thing that binds us is that we are physically ugly and women won’t date us. Sorry if you have trouble making friends. Tbh I also do now that I’m older, but cope on this forum due to my lack of pussy, not friends.

A moderately attractive girl I was friends with called me one day and asked if I could hook her up with some weed
I just told her no I don’t want to.
Keep in mind I was 100% :bluepill: back then.
nobody is ever 100% bluepill and you were def less bluepill than average guy at that point to rejet a chance to orbit a foid