Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn’t make the right choice by hanging out with my Chad friend today.

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
Was outside with my Chad friend playing football (soccer) we went to shower and went outside to hang out. We went to the park and sat on the nearest bench and few minutes later...This pretty female sits next to HIM and starts up a convo without even acknowledging my existence. Even though he’s extremely boring and high inhib, she kept the convo FLOWING and made sure to keep him interested then she started complimenting his looks by saying that she likes his eyes. The convo kept going for HOURS while I was ignored. I now know why experienced Incels are introverted.

Why do you do that as a blackpilled male? I ALWAYS avoid being near males that are more than 1 point higher than my looks rating. To the point of leaving clubs/bars if that happens.

next to HIM and starts up a convo without even acknowledging my existence

This is the cruelest thing that you can do to a male. I don't know why girls do this shit srs, and they do it A LOT.

Zyros said:
Why do you do that as a blackpilled male? I ALWAYS avoid being near males that are more than 1 point higher than my looks rating. To the point of leaving clubs/bars if that happens.

This is the cruelest thing that you can do to a male. I don't know why girls do this shit srs, and they do it A LOT.

They don't give it much thought. Their pussies get wet and they have to talk their way to sex.  Women are primitive animals and lack reason

Octopusgun2 said:
Was outside with my Chad friend playing football (soccer) we went to shower and went outside to hang out. We went to the park and sat on the nearest bench and few minutes later...This pretty female sits next to HIM and starts up a convo without even acknowledging my existence. Even though he’s extremely boring and high inhib, she kept the convo FLOWING and made sure to keep him interested then she started complimenting his looks by saying that she likes his eyes. The convo kept going for HOURS while I was ignored. I now know why experienced Incels are introverted.
FUARK I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. I stopped hanging out with my chad friends specifically because of This, eventually I lost all my friends as well because I'm ugly as shit.

Zyros said:
next to HIM and starts up a convo without even acknowledging my existence
They do it because they are scum tbh and have no sense of decency.

It's so fucked when women are attracted to you. You can be boring as fuck, not contribute anything to the conversation and they'll carry the whole thing and smile a lot. Women are shallow beasts.

Damn. Good thing I don't have any friends. Not by choice though.

Zielony4 said:
Damn. Good thing I don't have any friends. Not by choice though.

Legit
Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif

Zyros said:

I'd be addicted to the real life examples of blackpills they would create. Blackpill nuke after blackpill nuke.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back