Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I didn’t get up my seat for a foid with a stroller today

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

I WALK AROUND LIKE IM DAT NIGGA
★★★★★
today I was riding the train and some foid with a stroller came on she looked at me like I was supposed to give up my seat fucking whore you will get nothing from me unless you let me fuck your pussy or mouth , least you can give me is a handjob for a seat:feelshaha:she looked so pissed off and I felt so great and when she got off the train she tried to hit my knee with the stroller as she was walking by the aisle and I just laughed out loud a little I felt so good about myself :feelsautistic: Any way I can ruin these foids day I will do it fuck them and their kids… I’ll let a bitch starve with her baby on the sidewalk till her ribs show I wouldn’t give that whore a piece of bread…Until I get sex I don’t owe the female gender shit. BASED

Last edited:

UglyGoblinNig

Feminist Hoe Killer​

For real

Careful now! You don't want to show your true self too much.

today I was riding the train and some foid with a stroller came on she looked at me like I was supposed to give up my seat fucking whore you will get nothing from me unless you let me fuck your pussy or mouth , least you can give me is a handjob for a seat:feelshaha:she looked so pissed off and I felt so great and when she got off the train she tried to hit my knee with the stroller as she was walking by the aisle and I just laughed out loud a little I felt so good about myself :feelsautistic: Any way I can ruin these foids day I will do it fuck them and their kids… I’ll let a bitch starve with her baby on the sidewalk till her ribs show I wouldn’t give that whore a piece of bread…Until I get sex I don’t owe the female gender shit. BASED
we all need to retaliate against these evil whores a lot more.