Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I didn't get picked and Im all alone

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Today, My new lecturer told us that we need to be in groups of 3 for assignments and tests(This would last the whole year). When the lecturer said this, I saw my classmates become ecstatic and joyful. I was also a bit excited, I thought maybe I could make my first friends in Uni. When it was time to pick the groups, I saw people go to their friends, laugh and have a fairly enjoyable time :feelsrope: . A few minutes went by and I saw the majority of people had their groups in order, except ME. The lecturer said , " everyone that didn't have a group should come to the front of the class".

There were 3 foids and a normie and me(I don't think anyone knew each other that is why there were 5 drifters). Obviously the foids paired up. I thought the normie and I would pair up, I didn't have a problem with that as long as I had friends. Then Out of nowhere I see this normie ask the lecturer if it was okay to join the 3 foids. The lecturer was hesitant at first but then allowed them to be the only group consisting of 4 members. :feelsrope:

So now every week, when it is time for group assignments I have to be alone in a corner, No group meeting, No social interactions. Even though you think the blackpill isn't real it always come to collect. I have to do work that was meant for 3 people, alone. When it's time for group presentations, my presentation will be a 1 man(incel) presentation. I hate Uni, Uni is a normie and chad's paradise. I speak to no one and no one speaks to me. I wish there was a way to poison the water supply and kill everyone there(In Mortal Kombat 11). I'm not even angry believe it or not, I'm disappointed why must we be TRUECELs. Why couldn't we win the genetic lottery:feelsrope:. Brocels I don't think I can cope anymore
:feelsUgh:

Bro i feel you, I'm in uni too and I always seat alone, although sometimes low value men, possible incels or degenerates, approaches me (mostly to ask for a pen or a cigarette), femoids ALWAYS keep a distance of at least 3 or 4 meters from me and never interact with me, they always look at me with those disgusted eyes like I was some kind of monster (no it's not my smell or clothes, I shower twice a day and dress kinda normal), the problem with uni is that when you pass your 18 years your appereance becomes "sharper" with maturity, meaning that good looking people become even more beautiful and ugly fucks like me become uglier.

Giga brutal and extremely relatable, absolutely rage inducing.

Nomries will tell you it's because you must be a terrible person or you "smell bad" when that is so clearly not the case. It's impossible to meet people when they have already made up their mind about you, no opportunity.

It's all in your head :soy:.

It's all in your head :soy:.
Yeah it is I should've showered 5 times and I should've used a whole bottle of cologne. My persoynality is probably bad jfl :feelsrope:

Bro i feel you, I'm in uni too and I always seat alone, although sometimes low value men, possible incels or degenerates, approaches me (mostly to ask for a pen or a cigarette), femoids ALWAYS keep a distance of at least 3 or 4 meters from me and never interact with me, they always look at me with those disgusted eyes like I was some kind of monster (no it's not my smell or clothes, I shower twice a day and dress kinda normal), the problem with uni is that when you pass your 18 years your appereance becomes "sharper" with maturity, meaning that good looking people become even more beautiful and ugly fucks like me become uglier.
Yeah Fuck life brocel. Have you ever though of roping or raping(iN GTA V)?

Go ER. They all will regret doing this to you and give you the respect you deserve. Foids will get wet thinking about you afterwards because darktriad

got tempted by both... those whores with leggings at uni are just asking for it, I can see their fucking pussy like they were naked, fucking bitches. But that's exactly what feminists want, they sacrifice a few of their own so that incels all end up in jail and i'm not falling for it, if they want me behind bars then they will need to drag an innocent man by force, I'm not giving them any hand in this fucking cleansing of them. As for the roping part, I always keep a spare toy under my bed, if life becomes too miserable or if I end up in a cul-de-sac without a way out ai see that as an easy way out... and sure that time will eventually come in this shitty world. (I'm talking about GTA RP of course)

That's a gigatruecel trait that I don't hear much on this forum tbh

Brutal. I feel sorry for blackcels the most.

got tempted by both... those whores with leggings at uni are just asking for it, I can see their fucking pussy like they were naked, fucking bitches. But that's exactly what feminists want, they sacrifice a few of their own so that incels all end up in jail and i'm not falling for it, if they want me behind bars then they will need to drag an innocent man by force, I'm not giving them any hand in this fucking cleansing of them. As for the roping part, I always keep a spare toy under my bed, if life becomes too miserable or if I end up in a cul-de-sac without a way out ai see that as an easy way out... and sure that time will eventually come in this shitty world. (I'm talking about GTA RP of course)
Damn I feel you best of luck to you brocel, even though I know we will never ascend I hope you ascend and live a normie life:feelsaww:

I was always picked last in sports. I wasn't even unathletic. I went to football practice back then

I was always picked last in sports. I wasn't even unathletic. I went to football practice back then
Unfortunately there is no practice for your face :feelsrope:

Brutal shit. If I were you I'd probably kms and not look back if this shit were to happen to me on a daily. You're strong, brocel. Stay strong. Stay with us!!

Too brutal. In my case the lecturer would most of the time enforce the groups by herself so I get involved in a group anyway, but I'm always the one still and silent while the others slowly get to know each other. I generally prefer being alone in such settings though.

this is exactly what happened to me once but in high school. damn this post hits hard

Reminds me of my HS days. Luckily there were other subhumans in some of my classes that I could work with

That's fucked brocel. You can't join a group but the normie can? Complain about it

Ostracized by humanity

Cucktears seething about your treatment i want behead all the cucktear niggers and rape their mothers(in gta 4)

I feel you, i definitely wasn't the first choice either. But it's better than you think to do a presentation on your own: you don't have to rely on others and remind them that they also have to do their part

Hate to say this but this is the ideal situation. You are better off being alone and they are helping you out by ostracizing you. This is a best case situation. If you are caring about your grades from having to do the work of 3 people then you are severely underestimating your situation. If you have a choice you shouldn't even be going to college.

If you actually had to be in a group with one of them the torture would be way more extreme and you would lose control of your mind. If someone doesn't want to spend time with you then you should never pursue them because of you had to spend time with them the result would be torture.

Last edited:
Even the most legit ethnic ubhuman guys get laid with white foids at uni

A 5'4 curry i know fucked a white foid when he moved in the dorm.

You must be grotesquely ugly, 2/10 failed shotgun suicide attempt level tier

I doubt,

Hence why you literally did this to yourself

That 5'4 curry did some looksmaxing too,