Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee i didnt get my oneitis due to personality.

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Ive never told you guys about my oneitis yet
Im a 6/10 and i fit my oneitis standards but my personality is not good enough

I think it might be due to the way I asked her out cuz it was a cold appraoch Im lucky I didn't get rejected brutally at least now that. I know I fit her standard my next try I just need to be her friend for a while then date.
Problem is, how do I make friend with her, I have trouble making friend with normies not to mention girls it's over.

Bildergebnis für guy taking the bluepill

For now I wil work on my personality and try to get into her friendzone so I can smash her used up in her thirties
@HiddenUzer

Last edited:
Don't be a oneitiscel, too many youngcels are still having muh crushes and obsessing over a meat hole who probably doesn't give a shit about you.

You didn’t get ur oneitis because you post on a misogynistic forum that worships murderers

You didn’t get ur oneitis because you post on a misogynistic forum that worships murderers
I joined this. site almost 3 years after that

I joined this. site almost 3 years after that
Women can sense these things even if you didn‘t do it yet, she knew in the future you’d post here

Even if this is a troll having a oneitis is SUUCH a fucking drain on your mental energy. It kills you from inside.

For now I wil work on my personality and try to get into her friendzone so I can smash her used up in her thirties
@HiddenUzer
oh of fucking course your a hiddenfakece fangirl too aren't you? just kill yourself already faggot

I would never dox you nigger
Even if I would kick your ass by the time I arrive youre dead granpa
nigger

hey retard if you don't fuck off my thread I'm going to keep vandalizing this one.

hey retard if you don't fuck off my thread I'm going to keep vandalizing this one.
I didnt even know you were bothered by me ded srs
I dont care about your doings

I didnt even know you were bothered by me ded srs
I dont care about your doings
then fuck off. you weird little autistic freak.

I've been telling you to fuck off for over an hour and you keep sperging saying you want to piss on my grave. what part of go away do you not understand?

I've been telling you to fuck off for over an hour and you keep sperging saying you want to piss on my grave. what part of go away do you not understand?
see you in 60 years
nigger
this means im done with you, in case you do not understand. dont send me another message telling me to fuck off.

your NEVER going to see me ever you deranged retard. now fuck off. *blocked