Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I didnt even have to leave my room

M

MentalistKebab

Captain
★★
You know people heeree dont liike going outside. Because all you see is people in relationships or chads mogging you etc.

But luckily my room is directly looking to street with full-door size windows, so I have to see outside if I dont want to burn in my room.

And for the all last week I saw the SAME lightskin curly haired (I have no idea since when these guys started to get produced in Turkey) Chad with 10 different girls in different days.

Like legit this is what I can see despite being a proto-basement dweller.

Blackpill is literally reaching me when I am trying to limit my .co use time.

An incel shouldn't look out the window because 9 times out of 10 he won't like what he sees.

Blackpill pummeling you every single day, brutal. Meanwhile redpill copers think they're tough and manly

An incel shouldn't look out the window because 9 times out of 10 he won't like what he sees.
If you live on a college campus this is definitely true.

Blackpill pummeling you every single day, brutal. Meanwhile redpill copers think they're tough and manly

It's no surprise most redpill copers are white and black normies that are above average height and not framelets tbh

If you live on a college campus this is definitely true.

It's no surprise mst redpill copers are white and black normies that are above average height and not framelets tbh
Bro I live in my home :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Not really. Thats why its coming out very weird to me rn
Do you live in a scenic area like near mountains or the coast? Even if an area like that isn't really urban chads and girls that orbit him are more common in those places.
Also small hamlets and towns with streets that are more built up than suburbs but not large enough to be cities have these kinds of things happening too.

Atleast I live in a small place in the germanic woods so I dont get mogged too often

You know people heeree dont liike going outside. Because all you see is people in relationships or chads mogging you etc.

But luckily my room is directly looking to street with full-door size windows, so I have to see outside if I dont want to burn in my room.

And for the all last week I saw the SAME lightskin curly haired (I have no idea since when these guys started to get produced in Turkey) Chad with 10 different girls in different days.

Like legit this is what I can see despite being a proto-basement dweller.

Blackpill is literally reaching me when I am trying to limit my .co use time.
JFL at having a street facing window

Do you live in a scenic area like near mountains or the coast? Even if an area like that isn't really urban chads and girls that orbit him are more common in those places.
Also small hamlets and towns with streets that are more built up than suburbs but not large enough to be cities have these kinds of things happening too.
Makes sense. Still, it hurts so much bro :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

There's this exact type of Chad in Greece too, curly hair with baggy clothes and chest bags. They look like utter faggots but apparently foids love it

Makes sense. Still, it hurts so much bro :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Yeah my eyes water when I see shit like this happening outside and I get reminded that people are paying attention to how I don't have anyone accompanying me.

That's why all the advice about going for a run outside or biking to exercise and enjoying the outdoors doesn't work for me. Couples are allows ruining it.