Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn't choose to be born

D

dumbshitter

Greycel
yet I'm just here out of nowhere on this planet in this shitty body living in this shitty environment. what's the point of being born if all you experience is sadness and pain. what is this even i don't understand

people are animals, all they want is reproduce and don't give a fuck about fate of their offspring

dumbshitter said:
 what's the point of being born if all you experience is sadness and pain.

Jewsel said:
@"hehe xd"

עצוב אבל נכון... תסתכל כל התגובה של אקארין הוא צודק

Yeah it's pretty weird

You are suddenly there and you don't even question your environment at first

Oh, you think life has a point?

Catch a fly and rip out its wings. Watch it drag its body across the floor afterwards. Ask it what's the point, now that it has no wings.

Foxman8472 said:
Oh, you think life has a point?

Catch a fly and rip out its wings. Watch it drag its body across the floor afterwards. Ask it what's the point, now that it has no wings.

I think he meant that life is not worth living if you just experience pain & suffering.

> what's the point of being born if all you experience is sadness and pain.

Simply put, you were unlucky, that's how brutal life is. Some people get to experience the complete opposite, but they probably don't ask themselves the same thing, because they take it for granted. It's like a spectrum of experiences and your ticket to it is random chance.

"life is a choice, death is a decision" - lil wayne