Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I did the political compass test and the results suck

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Chart

In the same website you can check where real political parties are in the diagram and according to them I'm close to Obama, Hillary, Trudeau and Merkel, though I would never vote for them IRL :feelstastyman: Retarded test tbh, many questions are too ambiguous and simply can't be answered with just strongly agree/strongly disagree/agree/disagree. They should change many of the questions or add a "neutral" option for issues you don't really care about. Also it puts people like Thatcher or Le Pen at ridiculously high authoritarian right positions like if they're some kind of dictators, yo what the fuck kek. I think the test has a right wing bias because usually right wing politicians appear at more extremist positions while left wing are always "centrist" or moderate.

I'm usually on the bottom right quadrant but it has been going up vertically ever since I got blackpilled. If you don't consider foids human I would be way down on the bottom right quadrant.

I'm usually on the bottom right quadrant but it has been going up vertically ever since I got blackpilled. If you don't consider foids human I would be way down on the bottom right quadrant.
I dunno why I ended up in the authoritarian quadrant if I replied "agree" in questions like "surveillance has gone too far", "the government shouldn't intervene in people's lives" or questions regarding reducing regulations and barriers. Shit test.

I'm basically an auth right centrist

I got auth left only because I don't want (((corporations))) controlling every single aspect of my life

I got libcenter. tho if I was in power I'd lean toward moderate auth center